Not sure there is a buddy for me.

Lilliansmom

Reaction score
I'm in an semi-unusual position here. I'm on day 32 of my cycle, but haven't started. No BFPs either.

However, I think this is due to the fact that November 7th, I stopped BF my 1 year old. I started my cycle again on December 7th.

Pretty sure I'm not pregnant, but just waiting for AF... or something.. :/

HELLO!! in on cd10. i had that happen to me last cycle. i was on a 34 day cycle hadnt had :witch: show up so i started testing and got nothing but :bfn: so ii was thinking maybe i was to early. btw i was at my in laws house cause of the xmas season anyways the night well maybe i can say day i was leaving i woke up. I felt wet tmi i know sorry but anyways i went to the potty an sure enough their she was. AHHHH!!! lol take in my i had a 13 hour drive back home oh what a cycle!!

Aah! Sounds horrible.. What a nice way to put a damper on the season! Are your cycles regular? I usually have 29-30 day cycles, and the last time I was this late, I was pregnant.

yeah when i found out i was pregnant with my son i was on a 34 day cycle i was 10 days late the day i tested but this cycle i was 5 days late that is why i thought i was preggo. im hoping that my cycle stays on a 34 day. I also took soy isoflaves to see if that helps but i think i bought the wrong kind of soy.

Oooh interesting! Well, I guess it's still possible I could be pregnant? I mean, as long as AF isn't here. Right? Lol. I am scared to be hopeful though. Did you test negative a lot before you got the BFP? Last baby (also the first baby), I got the BFP on day 32. This is why I thought I might get a BFP today, but no.. :(

Oh yeah. I tested so much it was looking crazy, but after a couple of days i gave up. So when my hubby asked me how late i was i told he forced me to test of course i was expecting for a no but sure enough a :bfp:He said to test again in the morning, I did but it was a bad test he then said maybe it was wrong lol. i was like maybe. so before i went to work at 6am( i was in the army) i went to food lion and bought a test that had 5 test in it lol. i went into the bathroom their and tested and all of the where positive. i dont know how i managed to pee so much lol but i did

Hmm.. Well maybe I'll be like you then. :) Best of luck to you!

Im hoping that you get your :bfp: soon i know the wait is a killer lol much :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->