Not sure what is going on now!!!!!

pandamonkey

Reaction score
I had an mc last november 2010 and my 1st AF came at 38 days. I'm normally 30 days. Now my 2nd AF isn't here after 39 days. I've done a pregnancy test at 30 days and it was negative.

When does your AF get back to normal?

At the moment I just don't know how to calculate my cycle as it so up and down. I'm current having sore breast from time to time and some crapping towards my lower abdomen. Sometimes I think I'm pregnant and other times I'm not. :cry:

Has anyone been through this?

I had an mc last november 2010 and my 1st AF came at 38 days. I'm normally 30 days. Now my 2nd AF isn't here after 39 days. I've done a pregnancy test at 30 days and it was negative.

When does your AF get back to normal?

At the moment I just don't know how to calculate my cycle as it so up and down. I'm current having sore breast from time to time and some crapping towards my lower abdomen. Sometimes I think I'm pregnant and other times I'm not. :cry:

Has anyone been through this?

HI Panda monkey... last month went through exactly the same thing, lost my pregnancy in Oct2010 and last month thought i could be pregnant, body giving all the symptoms, three weeks late for my period then my af shows up.
When i lost i was told to wait three cycles, i didn't but my body had other ideas :) It takes some of us longer i guess.

Sorry for your loss and good luck trying again xxxxx

I had another pregnancy test done and it shows that I'm pregnant again. I can't believe it, it happened so quickly.
thanks

I had another pregnancy test done and it shows that I'm pregnant again. I can't believe it, it happened so quickly.
thanks

Oh wow... CONGRATULATIONS :flower:

So pleased for you :) hope you have a very very sticky bean... xx

I hope Monkey12 will get your sticky bean very soon. Don't give up!!!

i miscarried novemeber 22nd

and my cycles are messed up! had 3 bleeds since i m/c

1st bleed - after d&c which lasted 8 days

2nd bleed - early jan, lasted 12 days

3rd bleed - 9 days after 2nd bleed, lasted 14 days :(

i think i am now pregnant again, it has been 2 weeks since last bleed and i hve lots of symptoms! i used IC ov kits to monitor!

you just need to let your body take its time to heal and chill out, your time will come and youll get your little baby when u least expect it :) eat all the right foods and make sure your getting all your folic acid!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->