Not sure what is going on

mommaof3girls

Reaction score
I got off of birth control in august (implanon). I bled 3 days after, which is normal the dr said to expect it, and then 29 days later had a really normal, healthy seeming period. So I was expecting that my periods would go back to normal. Well I guess not, I am on cycle day 35, and no period, I did have cramps for a few days so i figured it was going to start, well, nope. :nope:
So i guess, what I am asking is, is there anything I can do to help regulate my periods? I really want to start trying, and I thought we did the last two months but now with a messed up cycle it's confusing me.
oh and btw, I took two cheap walmart .88 cent tests, one on the 13th and one on the 15th and both negative. Haven't done one since, I'm now assuming I'm for sure not pregnant and just having a long irregular cycle :wacko:
TIA For any advice :flower:

Hi there,
I'm going through similar; came off Cerazette Aug 26th had 4 days of very light spotting from 3rd September but NOTHING since :wacko:
I've tested ever 4-5 days but all come back with :bfn: My last test was on Tuesday but since then I've had very achy cervix (or something that might feel like I've been kicked down there) some cramping like AF is on the way & also 10 days ago had a good few days with LOTS of egg white CM, which is now quite creamy. I've convinced myself when I test (trying to hold off until Monday!) I may get a :bfp: but wanted to chart temps etc but with no AF, it's quite impossible to find out where I am in cycle!! Hope all gets sorted soon and you see your BFP.
GL & baby dust to you! :dust:

August cactus also known as vitex is good for sorting out hormone imbalance and will regulate your period and I've read a lot of women swear by it.

If I was you I would test every couple of days as you still might get a bfp! If you've had regular periods before than I would imagine they will sort themselves out .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->