not sure what is happening....

mintypeas

mother of 3 babies!!!
Reaction score
well i have just done an opk and its got a very faint line and on saturday the line was really strong. so yesterday had pain in lower left side for about 6 hours and then in evening my breasts got very tender and they still are. the question is have i ovulated if so i bd on saturday night and sunday morning and planning to jump on hubby tonight is that enough? god im confused x sylvia x

YES its enough. You onyl need to literally do it once, to succeed... and you've did it more that that.

Hope this is your month Sylv XX

well i will have to wait and see but think i will bd again tonight to be on safe side. and will keep testig with opks til friday just in case x sylv x

You are fine!! I keep mentioning this study done by the American obstetrics and gynaecological society (or journal, cant remember, lol) which proved that couples conceived by having sex 2 days before ov and on ov day itself, both about 30- something % respectively. The number felt 1% after ov.

I only mention it cause it proves the above point - that it only takes one time and anything else is gravy! :) Oh, and Ive gotten pg from bd 2 days before ov so im proof :)

Good luck, hun and fingers crossed for you!!! :)

thanks honey guess im going to have to wait and see what happens just i dont have a clue with this stuff and its confusing!! gonna keep testing til friday just in case what do you think? x sylv x

As long as you;re not using expensive sticks!! You'd go broke otherwise, lol! I know i bought some cheapies off bay (shop ) and went a bit poas crazy one month - what happens in the loo, stays in the loo, iukwim, ha, ha! :)

dont worry hun i got the cheapies from ebay!!! x sylv x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->