Not sure what to think! 10-11 dpi

mcwhmm

Reaction score
My LMP was started 12/24/13. Based on that, I should have ovulated between the 6th and 7th of January. (I wasn't tracking temps, cm, or using opk's) I took a test on Wednesday just because I had been feeling so tired and keep getting horrible headaches, but of coarse it was neg. Yesterday 1/17/14, I started to get cramps like I was about to start my period, which would be early. Then when I went to the bathroom, I noticed some spotting mixed with cm in my undies, but when I wiped, there was nothing there. I continued to have cramps last night and thought for sure I would wake up with my period. Still no sign of af and I still have cramps. We really have our hopes up and I am praying that this isn't af, but it's a little late for implantation right?

Also, I was wondering, if I got a frer today and took it later today, would it be negative because it's not fmu? i should probably just wait until tomorrow and af will probably come:( I don't normally get cramps before af, I just get a feeling like I'm going to get it and then she comes. If I do get cramps, it's light cramps and then I get it that night or day.

sorry for my rambling! just looking for other peoples experiences or suggestions!

Thans ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"