Not sure what to think about my OH.

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
This isent about wtt but you girls know what my OH is like with comitment but ok i know i shouldent be knocking it but hes just had a complete turn around. First there was him changing our ttc date by 9m when i only asked him to have a think about it. The other day i was sat looking at wedding dresses:blush:(I was bored!) and told him id found my dess and did he want to have a look? He said no because its bad luck remember! We were sat in the pub about 2 days after that and id dunno how we got round to it but we were basicly planning our wedding:dohh: Where we were going to have it, how big a reception were going to need, what family members we can get to do things so its a bit cheeper ect.

And then last night i mentiond something about when i get married i want this and he just looked at me. I said jokingly we should get married next year and he said OK! :saywhat: I said ermmm noooo and he asked why not. just cos was my reply, i then added that he needed to get me an engagement ring first and changed the convosation.

Is it just me or has he had a complete change?

Aw he sounds quite sweet! Maybe he just wants to show you how much he loves you & wants to make you happy! It's exciting planning things, i reckon yous will be getting engaged soon with what he has been saying :) xx

awww bless him!! Perhaps he's just grown up a bit!! I'd take it as a good thing hun xx

Maybe now ur not going on about it all as much hes coming round to the idea!
I cant bloody wait for you two to get married!! do it next year go on PLEAAASEEEE!!!!! :mrgreen:

awwwwwwww how great hun, so happy for you x

Maybe he feels it is right now :)

Maybe now ur not going on about it all as much hes coming round to the idea!
I cant bloody wait for you two to get married!! do it next year go on PLEAAASEEEE!!!!! :mrgreen:

You will have to get him to ask me then, Couldent afford to do it next year even if we wanted to. Unless Daddy dose his usual trick and writes me a big fat cheque.

we managed it!!!and it was perrrfect!

Chris earns more than me and andrew put together. We worked out that for just parents,siblings,grandparents, Auntys,Uncles and cusins there would be nearly 90 people and then we have extended family and our friends. Looking at 150-200 people

not when we got married he didnt!!! and im pretty sure he doesnt earn more than you both put together!!! but then again i was still working then so yeah, see ur dad!!!

Chris earns the same as us put together, give or take a grand.

well people manage it who are alot worse off than you!!!

Zara this is me. You know how fussy i am!! and Andrew will want it at a certain standard cos his dads side are all posh.

were are u gunna get married anyway!? any ideas on the reception venue? i cant wait me i better be a bridesmaid!

Well it is your wedding , Isnt it normally the brides father that pays or the wedding :)

If your not fat and pregnant! Get married at ST bedes and then to reception at the synthonia if it can hold 200 people. We discussed all this the other week :rofl:

Well it is your wedding , Isnt it normally the brides father that pays or the wedding :)

Traditionaly yes and im sure my dad will cough some up since im an only child.
I can get my cake done for free, my anty to make the bridesmaids dresses.

Married in the church reception at the synthonia wont be that expensive!! i say its gunna cost you about ummmm
let me tally it up

Car no idea how much coz i didnt pay for mine!
Food ours cost £752 for, 100 ppl if ur inviting 200 say cater for 150 altho there was LOADS at ours so maybe youd only need 100! and not everyones gunna come rember!
Synthonia is £75! altho it was when we had our reception
Dress well mine was a bargin but say what £1k at the most????
Cake - free
Bridesmaid dresses - free but get her a gift say £70?
Suit hire for men, No idea coz i didnt need it but think ur looking at about £100 quid each maybe less
Chruch i THINK is about £400? again i have no idea coz we didnt get married there as u know! ours was £285!
Toast 75p per glass 100-150 glasses £120 at the most
table decs think ours came to about £200 max
And the dj ours was about £30 an hour for £250???

Thats like what £3250 and i think we may even have done ours for less!
Ask ur dad for 4k! sorted! and u have savings dont youuuu :p

Savings are supposed to be for a house. If i dont ask he might send me more hehehe. Then theres the rings and the flowers and the hunnymoon. Wonder if the church would be any cheeper if we bring our own registra. My grandad could do it hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->