Not sure what to think about my OH.

oh yeah i forgot about the rings and the flowers! *looks at her wedding ring :dohh:*

I dunno if they'd let you do that but you could have a look, its not THAT expensive really you should totallly do it! if you do it next year after jan i wont be big and fat eather!!! :mrgreen:

Lozzy I think that sounds awesome! Our men are like this, my OH is suddenly quite happy to discuss weddings, children (he wasn't 'off' before but just wouldn't bring it up in conversation!)... I mean if you can't afford to get married next year it's not a prob, you know the commitment is there...
How exciting!
:)

oh yeah i forgot about the rings and the flowers! *looks at her wedding ring :dohh:*

I dunno if they'd let you do that but you could have a look, its not THAT expensive really you should totallly do it! if you do it next year after jan i wont be big and fat eather!!! :mrgreen:

HAHAHAHHA :saywhat: youll be lucky if he askes me before january.

well thats all good then coz this is my last baby!

Hey hun, that looks like a 360º turn to me!!! Congratz!! xx

That's great news! I think men seem to just get to stage where they suddenly realise they are ready for more commitment/engagement/marriage/babies and then keep discussing/hinting until it all gets under way. Hopefully he'll propose soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->