Not sure what to think about this! (Kinda long)

Leanna5813

Reaction score
My periods returned two months pp, the first on July 15th, second on August 16th, and the last one September 18th. My last period is the one in question. The first two were the same as before pregnancy, heavy and bad cramps at first to get lighter over the time of 4-5 days. This last one started two days late (my cycle is 33 days) and instead of being heavy with bad cramps it was very light flow. It started pink and then light red, last two days and then stopped only to return a day later with brown discharge rather than blood. I also had no back pain and very light cramping low in my uterus on one side. I know my periods, this was not normal! My doctor said it could be from my uterus being thin still and that's why the blood flow was light but why would I have heavy flow the first two periods? My husband and I had sex all through the week of my ovulation time. I've taken three tests, spaced out about 3 days each but all negative. The last test was taken on the 20th. Last night I felt cramping again, very moderate and low in my uterus again. I'm no where near my next period or ovulation. I truly feel like I'm pregnant. I've been nauseous and have tender breasts, mood swings, sex drive swings. I don't get any of those except the mood swings during my period.

Does it sound like any chance I'm pregnant and too early to get a BFP? If so when should I test?

Im guessing you gave birth 3 months ago? It could be messed up still cause of giving birth, and because there was red and cramps id say you just had an odd AF. You could always go get a blood test though :) just to put your mind at ease :)

BabyCleo, I'm 5 months pp. My period returned 2 months pp

There is a chance you could be. I'd say get bloodtest done to remove any confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->