Not sure what to think?? help

waiting27

Reaction score
I am new to this forum and was looking for some advise or comments. I am about 4 days late and my cycle has always been regular. Last month (Oct) my cycle only lasted 2 days and was very very light. This month like I said I am 4 days late. I took an at home pregnancy test (the Clear blue digital one) yesterday afternoon (i know you are suppose to do it 1st thing in the morning but I didn't want to wait) and it came back positive. Was kind of shocked because I am on the pill but at the beginning of the month I was on an antibiotic and I have heard that they can effect the pill. So I took another test this morning and it came back negative. I am thinking I need to go to my doctor but I wanted to see if anybody else had experinced this and what their outcome was.

I haven't had experience with this, but I do know anti booties can make your pill useless. I'd go to the doctor. Gl. :)

Thanks. I am going to call the doctor tomorrow and set up an appointment. Waiting is not something I do well :)

Definitely call the doctor as if you are PG then you will want to stop the pill right away. Most likely the positive test is the correct one as a false negative is more likely than a false positive. I hope you get the result that you are hoping for and that whatever the outcome you will be happy. :hugs:

Definitely call the doctor as if you are PG then you will want to stop the pill right away. Most likely the positive test is the correct one as a false negative is more likely than a false positive. I hope you get the result that you are hoping for and that whatever the outcome you will be happy. :hugs:

I am going to the doctor this afternoon. Either way I will be okay, if it happens it happens :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->