not sure what to think?

k.zoo89

Reaction score
Hi there, im not sure if this is the right forum for the post but reading other posts everyone seems so positive and thats what i need.

I need a bit of advice Ill write an easy time line to how whats up.

May 23rd- bleeding occurs for about 5 days, only one day of heavy the rest moderate or light (my normal periods before were normally a few days of heavy bleeding 3-4)
June 7th- started taking birth control pill again (was off after hubby left, no period in june, and i havent had sex since end of april, hubby was away with military)
July 9-12th- missed pills
july 11th-12th- unprotected sex
july 15th- light cramping and slight brown and deeper pinkish/purpled colour and vomiting

its alot of things to look at but i'm a bit curious at if something could be going on maybe, i dont know if i am able to conceive with the pill and maybe missing it, was just curious.

If you miss pills there could be a chance you are pregnant.

no period in june could be due to your BC.

when are you next due AF? testing now or just after could help.

hope you get the answer you want xx

If you miss pills there could be a chance you are pregnant.

no period in june could be due to your BC.

when are you next due AF? testing now or just after could help.

hope you get the answer you want xx

my AF is a bit all over the place, last AF i did have was 23rd of may-27th may, so going with that i wouldn't be due for another one for over a week and it never comes early, if anything it comes a few days late haha. i still have the bleeding, but its not bright red like a normal period or anything, its brownish, pinkish violet? its been a few days and ive only used 3-4 pantie liners (the thin ones) and they havent had much on them. i might wait till the end of the month to do an early test just in case since this bleeding is similar to a previous pregnancy.

Thank you for the reply :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->