Not sure whats going on.. thoughts?

phoenix213

Reaction score
Not sure where to post this..

But.. we're not trying nor preventing so I hope it fits here. Sorry if this isnt the correct spot.

Anyway..

My last period started October 30th. When my period was due.. something didnt feel right. HPTs positive On November 26/27. Miscarried December 5th. Bled/spotted for 4 days. I guess this could have been classified as a chemical pregnancy?

Guessing my body would pick up where it left off.. I started getting my typical AF symptoms on December 21st including cramps, dull back ache, some lethargy and mild breast tenderness. Nothing that would be out of the norm but no AF. My symptoms usually only last a day or 2 tops before AF and end almost immediately when she arrives.

December 23rd breast soreness and heaviness picked up as did cramping.. still thinking AF is coming. Also experiencing clear discharge..(so much i sometimes think its AF)

December 25th the cramps are mild and just every so often. more bloated feeling. Breasts hurt.. swollen, side pain, getting like nipple stabbing pains every so often;more on the left side and crazy blue veins. Discharge isn't as heavy but still there.

Today woke and breasts weren't as sensistive.. but throughout the day became sore.. they've also been itchy.

I took two HPT and both negative. no health insurance.. anyone have any experience or wisdom? too early to test?

Since I havent had a period since October 30 and I'm not charting because I'm not really trying.. I dont know when in my cycle I would be. I'm just confused about whats going on with my body and before I throw out a hundred dollars on a doctors visit I'm hoping someone may have some thoughts and insight. Thanks.

I'll keep anyone updated as its really frustrating to read peoples inquiries and they never follow up with an answer or result.

Hi, I'm not really sure and this probably wont even help. When I found out I was pregnant in May '09 I was 3 days late when I first tested and got my bfp, never really had any symptoms and didnt even realize I had missed my period. I started bleeding 3 days later... I only bled for a few days as well but in June my period was like clock work again from when I bled from the mc in may.

I'm sorry, I've never experienced what's going on with you. Maybe af will come like mine did regular after my m/c... or maybe wait a few more days and take a test? --again im sorry that Im not much help :(

good luck

No its helpful.. because I thought my period would be like clock work and when the symptoms started.. it was at the right time.

anyway. tested again today with FMU.. still BFN.

Still bloated, cramping, huge veiny sore boobies.

You might just finally be getting your period. I went off Mirena in April then switched bc pills twice. It caused me to miss 2 months of my period. About 2 weeks before I got it I felt sooo pregnant. I was nauseous, bloated, crampy, boobs hurt, moody, headaches, backaches...I took a test and it was BFN. My period finally showed up and it was long nd it sucked lol. And then 2 weeks later I got another one. I would guess that maybe your body is just gearing up to finally get its period again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->