Not sure when to bd

Reaction score
Now sure when to bd. I didnt get a smiley face on my clear blue today but when I took it out, the second line was fairly dark. My app says I o on Friday. But based on last month it might be on Saturday. So is this a silly question. Should we start today being that it's Wednesday?

Just BD every other day until you get a positive OPK (T line DARKER or AS DARK AS C line). When you get a +OPK, BD every day for 3-4 days if you can. Then maybe skip a day and BD once or twice more for luck. Do you temp? This would confirm O x

My friend bd once on day of positive opk ...bfp
I bd every day for 3 days before my positive and twice on the positive day....bfp :)

Thank you for your replies. I don't temp but maybe I'll consider it. I always go with O pain and it's been consistent with o. Sometimes off by a day. I got my first smiley today so I think we're on track. I hope!

If you got a smiley that means you will o within the next 24-48 hours. Don't go by the stick. Trust me lol. I used those last year and the stick lines were never the same darkness.

If you got a smiley that means you will o within the next 24-48 hours. Don't go by the stick. Trust me lol. I used those last year and the stick lines were never the same darkness.

You're right! I have o pain right now and the line should be way darker but it's not. The smiley still came up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->