Not sure where this would go....

Xolo Lovin

Reaction score
BUT i had been pregnant in June (but for a LOT of reasons decided to terminated :sadangel: ) and went on depo. 3 months later, i missed my appointment to re-up and ended up with AF. I got back on in October, broke my ankle and decided to not re-up at LEAST until i can walk and drive again, which will be sometime next month. Anyway. So i have yet to have an appearance from AF and its been almost 2 weeks since my "end date"

Its weird cause i get pukey, especially in the morning, after i eat. I have head aches, back aches. Weird cravings for mushrooms, onions and garlic haha. When boy and i :sex: 'd, about a week later i had some spotting but that was it. This was in December. Regardless, im taking a test before my next x-ray on monday, just in case.

I guess my question is, could my body be like "yah im a pro at this" since it was not too long ago my body went through all the stuff and the side affects arent as bad this time around? or am i completely nuts and my hormones are just all wacky? haha

I'm a little confused, do you want to have a baby?

I wasnt criticising, sorry if it came across that way. Everyone makes decisions for their own reasons and I dont have an opinion on that, thats not why I was asking.

I was wondering what your situation was now!

I was on depo for a while a few yrs ago I never missed an appointment but when I came off it, it did take a while for AF to return. So you body might just be taking a while to get back to regular cycle.

But to put your mind at rest you could do a test or see your doctor!!

xx

heh i'll just say that the situation im in is a LOT better than the one i was in then. :) but thanks for the reply! I keep hearing people about who have been on it and have been on it for years and they have the delayed AF, but i was on it not consistantly for 6 months, so i dont know if thats long enough to screw things up. idk hah

To be honest I'm not sure but I would definitely say take a test.Atleast then you'll know for sure either way--good luck!xx

Ok so the boy has said he wants to wait til hes back from his deployment before we try for a kid, which is fine. I totally understand him wanting to be there, and i totally want him to be there too. Well i thought i was pregnant, took a test and it was a definate negative. there was no way around that. so i told him and he said well thats ok i guess. I said yah im a little sad but im ok. He says "well maybe it wont be negative next time" I looked at my phone weird (we're texting) and say "haha when is next time" and he says......

"when i leave there next weekend"

So are we trying now?? What happened to it would be selfish to have a kid while he was deployed? Im confused! Im not on birth control anymore, but i have the plan b pill and condoms. So i guess we're not waiting?? what the heck? Idk...

i honestly think we should maybe wait til he comes home on R&R to try, so he can be here for at least the birth. BUT whatever happens happens i guess. I think thats been the thinking from the begining.....

Having a child when your OH is deployed is incredibly hard. I think if you have the choice, wait until he comes back. It's only a few months in the grand scheme of things and that way he will be around for scans, appointments and the birth of his first child.

My OH was gone for the first 8 months of my pregnancy and missed almost everything. It's hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->