Not sure where to post but need help!!

LivForHim

Reaction score
Hey ladies....I'm going to make my crazy story short. I took a test, simply bc I am a poas addict and as I was done my daughter came in the bathroom so I quickly just threw it in the trash bc I thought, what am I even doing? I am not pregnant!! Well, curiosity gor the cat at about 1pm and I pulled it out of the trash....I know, I know...and it was positive! It's a clear blue...I've NEVERYONE had am evaporated line aND this is thick and blue! However, I freaked and took another test and it was negative...so what gives?? Any input? Also, how do I upload a pic so y'all can see?? Thank you!!!!!!

I would wait and test with FMU tomorrow. Crossed fingers that it's just that your sample was too dilute this afternoon. How many DPO are you? Hopefully you will get your (secure!) BFP in the morning good luck!! X

Thank you, Sparrowmummy!! I'm hoping that's it too!! Just not sure about this while evaporated thing? I've never had one and not sure if this is one? I've heard evaps are thin and usually colorless and this is thick and blue! We shall see!! Xo

Hey ladies! Sorry for the late update...I did test this am with one of those new frer curved handles and got a faint positive. Decided to have bloods drawn just to be sure and it was negative!! I'm honestly fine with that...just confused! I have one test left amd I'm going to test sometime next week just see what I get! Hee hee!! Thank you, ladies!!!! FX for everyone to get their BFP!!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=963625&stc=1&d=1472269228

This was my test from yesterday...didn't think it was an evap but I don't know too much about any of that :wacko:
I have other pics that shoe it much better but can't get the file to download....so hard to get good pics!!! And it's sideways at that!! Grrr...

Attachments

• 20160825_131859.jpg
    20160825_131859.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 8
Blue dye tests are awful, especially when left past the time limit. You really do have to discard any results after the 10 minute mark. And new first response are just as bad lately as they seem to give faint lines pregnant or not. So many ladies on here lately have believed they were pregnant from those faint lines only to find out they weren't. It's heartbreaking and they need to sort those tests out. I'm sorry you have had such an emotional rollercoaster, if your ttc I hope you get your bfp very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->