Not sure where to post.... Please help ladies

cherrished

Reaction score
Hi ive got a 6 year old son and a 5 month old son both by c section preston was born on 13/08/2015 we are not trying as obv preston only 5 month old but I keep getting nigling feelings I can't shift and im scared to do a test in case it's BFP....

At first my smell heightened could smell everything other people couldn't which also made my tummy queasy, im tiered and keep napping late after noon but could be down too preston getting up for a fed in night, my nose has bled a little twice now, had one day which was Friday just after all these started of cramps, but most of all my MIL always knows every time ive been pregnant she says are you okay? Are you sure? Cause I think your pregnant? Well she visited us at weekend and said ive got a feeling I said don't even look at me lol 😂😂 she said there is going to be another addition I can feel it 🙈 then said it must be Ryans (bro in law) girlfriend I was like yeah defaintly not me, but it got me thinking !?! Now I can't stop thinking about it and it's like ive got a gut feeling ive also got the blood smell in my nose like the metal taste in mouth, i don't know if Im reading into it as her saying that as scared me.... Something is telling me to taste but girls I really am scared..... :(

My last pregnancy wasn't the best they say odds were against me and I was losing him, then my levels shot right up and bleeding stopped, was over the moon then I got pelvic problems then became a diabetic then got the liver problem and had bloods weekly and scans every 2 weeks, then they were really concerned about Preston's weight then to top it all off I had way too much fluid over 3 litres so was put on steroids and preston was born by c section at 38 weeks which they kept debating getting him out earlier, im so happy after all these problems and nearly losing him that my little miracle is sat right here staring at me such a lucky mummy.... But now I'm petrified if I am something will go wrong and All the problems will come back, we wouldn't be disappointed having another child even tho wasn't planned so soon we just scared more than anything, so now I dare not test what can I do ladies as I can't shake this feeling no matter how hard I try....

️️Thankyou for taking time to read xx

Hi girl! We were pregnant at the same time last time. My LO is 4 months old, and I just got a bfp a week ago.

Test! Xx

Oh my yes I remember Awww congratulations hun :) ☺️ Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"