Not sure where to post this...

Novbaby08

Mom to Harley & Piper
Reaction score
ok, so I normally have really nice skin, I get the occasional break out on my face here and there no big deal.
Anyways the other night it started I noticed a couple zits in my cleavage didn't think much of it, by morning it had spread across my chest..now its all over my chest, around my boobs, yet not on them. Up on my shoulders but not my neck or arms... :cry: I don't know whats going on...it looks so gross!! I already feel like a big fat cow after having a baby, and now this...I just want it to go away.
Anybody had this happen to them???

I've no idea but it's happened to me too :cry: I used to suffer with them every now and again on my face but never on my boobs, now, they've started appearing on my shoulders/back/neck too!!! :cry: Only the odd few mind but they still make you feel very unattractive.

I'm guessing you could try some new spot stuff or try using different cleaning/mosturising products - that may help? It's what i'm going to try for now i think, no idea what product i'm going to use though :(

Hope you manage to get them cleared up :hugs:

me too!! It looks so terrible! I also noticed it itches alot, but hurts when I scratch it

me too!! It looks so terrible! I also noticed it itches alot, but hurts when I scratch it

Hmmm, you sure they're spots? :confused: Maybe go to the doctor and see what they say? I didn't think spots itched to be honest but could be wrong - i usually am :lol:

Their zits....its just all over suddenly I usually have clear skin

Have you been baby slobbered on in that area before hand? I notice that where I get Emma slobber I get a rash :(.

Itchy? That honestly doesn't sound like acne, nor does how suddenly it spread. Some rashes can really resemble zits; I'd check in with a dermatologist just to make sure. If it is zits after, he/she can recommend some good cleansers that don't contain salicylic acid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->