Not sure where to post this?

Vicki_Cream

Little Miss Molly xxx
Reaction score
Myself and my OH are planning to start TTC in March, and we are so excited (and nervous about it)!!

I am currently on microgynon and take it religiously everyday at roughly the same time (maybe take it half hour late sometimes).

Well today felt I pretty nauseous when I was travelling to work, and actually had to make a mad dash to the loo to vomit. I then had a wee and when I wiped there was some watery pinkish/red blood on the tissue, and I have had red/brown CM through out the day which appears to be easing off now, this was also accompanied by niggling cramps.

I am currently 10 days into my pack of pills, and I am fully aware that getting pregnant is highly unlikely on microgynon it does happen.

I am trying to not to read too much into this and not symptom spot, but I have noticed that when I have had cold drinks in the last couple of days it has made my nipples hurt?? So random haha. I have also been peeing like a race horse, but do not have a UTI.

I just wondered what you ladies make of all of the above? I haven't mentioned it to my OH as it is probably nothing and just a crap effect my pill is having (ooooh how I cannot wait to stop taking them!), and I don't want to freak him out or anything even though he is a hell of a lot more broody than I am. We all know what men are like haha :haha:

EDIT: We have an active sex life and have DTD a few times since my last period, but atm I am not keeping track of when we have sex so I wouldn't be able to say accurately, although I know it's been in the past week. We do not use any other form of contraception other than the pill.

Hmmm it might be an effect of the pill but maybe do a test just to see?

I've been off microgynon now for just over two months after being on it for 8 years. It's messed my periods up a treat and I've only just come on after missing my period for over a month. I also had a point where I took microgynon where I randomly started bleeding for no reason and it was really heavy - I had to go to the hospital and get checked over and they couldn't work out why it was happening.

Fingers crossed for you conceiving! Or at least your cycles returning normally when you stop taking the pill!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->