not sure where to post..

staycutee

mummy
Reaction score
hi, i've posted before about this. throughout my pregnancy i've had some doubts about the paternity of my son and i know it's my own fault etc and no one here can tell me who the dad is BUT i have remembered some "evidence".

first guy - slept with 3rd & 4th feb.
second guy - slept with on 19th feb.

annoyingly i really can't remember when last period was so that's no help. BUT i do remember, i took my first pregnancy test on march 14th and it was very very faint. then on 16th tested again, still extremely faint. tested AGAIN around 23rd march, when it was finally a proper positive.

but if the baby was the first guys, surely it would have not been faint when i tested?? pleease any opinions on this would be helpful

oh forgot to say, dating scan said i conceived around 24th feb. but still i have niggling doubts due to the fact i dunnowhen last period was

hey hun, id be saying the 2nd guy? are you with one of the guys now? xxxxx

everything points to the 2nd guy, just have that niggling doubt :(
no im not but i desperately want it to be the 2nd guy as the 1st is the BIGGEST regret of my life and i literally burst into tears whenever i think my little baby could also be his. :(

no im not but i desperately want it to be the 2nd guy as the 1st is the BIGGEST regret of my life and i literally burst into tears whenever i think my little baby could also be his. :(

Aww hun i bet that doubt is ruining your pregnancy! :( i would be pretty positive its the 2nd guy. Are you able to arrange a dna test as soon as LO arrives? xx

Aww hun i bet that doubt is ruining your pregnancy! :( i would be pretty positive its the 2nd guy. Are you able to arrange a dna test as soon as LO arrives? xx

it is, i just feel like i want it to be over now. but then also i'm scared about finally knowing! if 2nd guy is willing to do blood test then i canfind out, but if not then i can't because the 1st guy has NO diea about this. i know that may be wrong but i can't bear to have him in my life he makes me feel sick!! my fault tho i know
xx

finally knowing will be scary but it will be a relief to know! how do you orginise a dna test can your doc do it? for the remainder of your pregnancy your not going to know but you will regret not enjoying it once lo is here. Theres nothing atall you can do till he arrives so try just think of your son growing in your tum rather than who FOB is. Once lo arrives you can then think about FOB try put it on the back burner for now xxxx

yeah you're right :) just hearing some advice from anyone is nice because i haven't been able to talk to anyone about this, so thanks. i'm gonna try and relax now. your little girl is gorgeous btw! xx

Hi hun,i think where there is 2 potential dads you will always have some doubt in the back of your mind.
But i would say the 2nd guy?

Hope you get the answers your looking for hun xx

I'd say the 2nd guy too hun, dating scans are even more reliable than last period. Enjoy your last few weeks before baby's born, rest as much as you can!

guy #2

Sperm can survive inside the womb etc for upto a week. If your dating scan said 24th-ish that you concieved, there's no way it could have been guy #1

You can do a DNA test that is just for piece of mind for about £100, the legal one is about 3 times that. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->