not sure..

KK2514

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this and don't know all the lingo yet but I just wanted some opinions.. have been feeling pretty tired, nauseous, bbs feel like they are on fire on n off, cramping on and off since I ovulated.. Confused if I'm pregnant or if it's AF.. took hpt a week ago I know to early got a BFN haven't taken one since guess so waiting to see what happens.. what do you ladies think?

When's your period due? I would definitely say test again when your period is due. I got a bfn then a week later bfp with my daughter, had no idea I was pregnant!

It should be here today so far nothing.. just confused cause I normally don't get these symptoms when I'm gna get my period so I'll try a test today..

After 6 months, I've learned not to pay attention to symptoms after you ovulate, because really PMS symptoms and from what I read, pregnancy symptoms are pretty much the same during that 2 week wait. Until you missed a period of at least a week if you haven't gotten a BFP by then, then I would think about possible pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->