Not the best drs appt

What a horrible dr. You poor thing. She sure knows how to ruin a beautiful moment. Stupid mole!!!!!

😱😱 I'm shocked!! That's awful. :hugs:
Doctors always try to apply science to pregnancy but I can't be done. As 3 of my pregnancies (2 already here) weren't meant to make it. And well guess what they are so stick that in your great big book of what knots! Yours sounds just great! Is there anyway you could change doctor? All the best Hun x

Wow. Yeah, switch to another clinic. That is a bunch of ridiculous info you were given. I went in this past Monday for my heart beat scan. For me it was 6+4 and baby was measuring 3mm (a few days behind) and had a heart beat of 116 BPM. I was really worried, but my doctor said that at this point, a few days behind doesn't mean anything. As long as it's less than a week behind, there is no reason to worry. He also said 116 BPM is ideal for my date, and that's the main indicator. I did IVF, so that appt was with the high risk perinatologist. He was so happy with how things went, he moved me back down to low risk and said he doesn't need to see me again unless something new comes up, so now I'm back to normal care with the OB. (I saw her yesterday, and she too said that a few days off is completely normal, even though I know my exact conception date.)

Of course, I'm still worried anyway! I go in for my formal pregnancy intake next Thursday at 8 weeks. I will be very happy to see my baby on ultrasound and see that he/she is growing normally.

Thanks so much! I'm glad to hear everything's going great with your little one! Your 8 week appt will be here before you know it! From all the ladies reassuring me here, a couple days difference is no big deal!! Best of luck!!

my first Dr appointment, I was 7 weeks, 2 days (so I thought) but the ultrasound measured the baby at 6 weeks, 2 days. Dr. said heartbeat was strong at 120-135 and she had no worries or concerns. She said most likely I ovulated later than what we thought and it's very common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->