Not the best start to my Easter :(

stephj25

Reaction score
First of all, happy easter to everyone!!! :)

Just wanted to share. I have an 8 week old that seems to be in a growth spurt at the moment. Anyone else's LO the same age and feeding this often?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-05-13-24-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-05-13-24-06.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 50
My LO has just come out the other side of that growth spurt and fed about 20 times per day, for 3 days! I was a zombie by the third day as I'd barely slept at all. On day 4 though he settled back down and slept for two 4.5 hour stretches during the night. Hope it settles down for you soon too!

Oh...just a thought, but perfect excuse to gorge on chocolate eggs!

Thanks, i hope so.

Unfortunately chocolate is a no no for me as it makes Austin's reflux worse 😣

At 8 weeks old me dd was on the breast pretty much all day for 2-3 days. When she wasn't on the breast, she was crying. So I'd say it sounds pretty normal.

I was just going to start a post on this! My LO is 8 weeks and nursing so much my nipples are getting sore like in the beginning. At Easter almost no one got to hold him because he just wanted to nurse and yesterday no joke he was on my breast all day. My husband took him for about 30 min so I could eat and he screamed the whole time. I was worried something was wrong but maybe that's normal at 8 weeks?

PS I use that same ap, I love it!

My 4 week old just came off of her first growth spurt. All I have to say is thank goodness for pacifiers, or I would have lost my sanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->