Not there yet right? * progression now

mummof1

Reaction score
Cycle day 11 , I believe I usually ovulate cycle day 14 or 15 so it should get dark over the next few days right ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 17
Yeah. I'd keep testing. Never used that brand before but as far as I'm aware the test line should be the same colour or darker than the control line. Good luck!

Not yet, the lines need to be the same colour

Thanks ladies , only my second time using OPKS .

Some women see a progression of their tests getting darker, some don't. I always have a light line on my OPks. Keep on testing! Also, how many times a day are you testing? It may be beneficial to test twice in case you have a short lh surge.

Oh really ! I didn't know that , this was my first time taking one this cycle , I planned on only testing once a day . I think I'm going to try and make sure hubby and I DTD cd 12-14 anyway but I'm really curious to see when I would get a strong positive OPK

Definitely progression !
But unfortunately we didn't get the chance to DTD today. I was at work all day then came home to the children and hubby was leaving for a night shift :(
We DTD cd 12 though and we will tomorrow CD 14 so hopefully we will still catch that egg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78