Not to symptom spot, but is it possible?

brandi91

Reaction score
Hi friends!

So I usually don't ovulate on my own at all and have to take progesterone to start my periods. However, the last two months I got a period (woohoo!). I haven't been tracking BBT or anything like that.

Anyway, I am on CD 5, but this period was extremely light. It lasted three days and I was able to just wear a pantyliner. That is pretty unusual for me. I noticed that my boobs seem a little sore (not to the touch, more of a shooting pain that happens every now and then?) and I was just sitting here and realized my gums were sore. Also, I threw up in the middle of the night two nights ago, which isn't totally unusual for me but hasn't happened in months...

I took a test today that was BFN. It's been 18 days since intercourse.....I should have a positive result by now if I am, right?

Thanks! I don't usually symptom spot, but the whole thing is just weird.

Hi I would think so. Sometimes if we are stressed or a cold our periods could be very light. I get a light one once in a while too, sometimes they are really heavy though. Perhaps wait and see what the next ones like. If there are no other things to cause alarm I would wait before heading to the doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->