Not trying but not preventing.. What's going on with me?

emma.andrews

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I am currently on CD 6(I think) and a bit confused. I try not to worry but my body hasn't been acting its normal self! I am very regular and have long 36 day cycles. Usually, when AF comes, she is heavy and lasts for a full 3-4 days. I had sex 8 days before AF was supposed to show. To my surprise, she came early though, 5 days early to be exact. Unexpectedly, she only lasted for 1 day. This is very abnormal for me. Also, after AF had stopped and on CD 4 until today, I have had brown (rust color) discharge only when I wipe. I am thinking that this all could be implantation instead of AF but I am definitely not sure and don't want to be silly and start obsessing. I haven't tested yet, I want two wait at least another couple of weeks. This could just be an odd cycle for me, I don't know. I haven't been stressed though and nothing abnormal/different has been going on in my life to make things shift. I guess I am just curious as to what your opinions on my scenario are and also your experiences with implantation. Thanks :flower:

It sounds like an off cycle to me, but you can take a test to make sure!

I had 30 day cycles, and then the last two only lasted 22 days exactly. I opk tested this month, and it seems I should be back to my regular 30 day cycle being that I'm only 5 dpo and my last af started on the 13th. You never know, but you said you did get your period, so I wouldn't guess you are pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->