not trying but want another?

Kayles1/8/08

Reaction score
hey, i have posted a couple of posts today regarding my mysterious 3 periods in a month plus symptoms of pregnancy but negative tested today?

i already have a 2 year old daughter who is a handful and hardwork but wouldnt change her for the world..but today i felt slight dissapointment that the test showed as negative? i am only 21 years old and have been with my boyfriend nearly 7 months..early days i know but i cant help feeling so broody i joked about saying we should get pregnant before but found a side of me hoping he would just say yes..but as expected it was just laughed off " maybe in a few years time" past few weeks have been very unusual for me and have many symptoms of pregnancy and this mysterious bleeding..and when tryin to speak to my bf about this suggesting a test may be an option to rule it out he quickly changes the subject..it makes me feel really frustrated and i dont no why as we were never planning on having a baby at the moment..
i think as i already have my daughter i feel like i want to expand my family now but my partner who has no children understandably doesnt want kids right now. i feel so silly about being so hopeful that il fall pregnant!! x
x:dohh:

It can be so frustrating when your ready for a baby but your other half isn't. Maybe try to enjoy the new relationship for a bit until your OH feels ready to have a baby and if you go over to 'Waiting to Try' you can speak to other ladies in the same boat.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->