not trying, not preventing.. but hoping

yip normally a 28 day all the time. With me not been on the pill for nearly 3 years I'm regular as clockwork.. right down to it would normally come around 7-8pm on Sunday night.

If I don't get an BFP before hand Sunday is going to be one sloooooooow frustrating day!

I guess I now know how much I want another little one and how much I do not want to go back to TTC properly! All this wondering is all consuming.. but I wonder if I could actually be a true NTNPer.. just as well I'm a master EWCM spotter isn't it ;)

wow..... ive never been regular... the pill regulated me but i was still usually a day or 2 different each month....

so im surprised really that NTNP with Charlie happened after only 3ish months.....

since loosing Charlie in March, we have now just started having unprotected rumpy pumpy - to see how it goes.... im not one for OPKs and temping and charting etc.. i would be USELESS at it lol..... xxx

I keep going to write you a message mummymarsh as I have worked out that you lost little Charlie and I always just couldn't find the words to write. The heartache and loss you must be feeling and here you are cheering me along the way, selfless x

I hope you fall really soon. I know you could never replace little Charlie but I guess the yearning feeling won't ever go away. I don't think there's anything wrong with NTNP just now as I can't see how physically stopping the process on purpose could ever help if that's not what you want.

There I've said it, I hope it comes across as sensitively as it is intended.. keep on keeping on xxxx and I'm officially stalking you now, in the hope of some good news! haha! x

When I conceived DS, my boobs were super sore up until like 6dpo, then completely disappeared! I was so sad, I thought for sure that meant I wasn't pregnant because I rely on those changes as well and I never got sore boobs when I had AF...then sure enough, got my BFP that month and my boobs weren't sore a single day past 6dpo! Isn't cruel when your body plays these tricks!??!

GL hun, hoping AF stays away!! :hugs2:

thanks for you words.. they made me cry (good cry) and have actually cheered me up coz ive had a really down day today with it all and ive not had a bad day for couple of weeks so thanks for cheering me up and making me feel better...:thumbup:

ive just started a journal in the TTC section about conceiving a rainbow baby :) although not much to document yet as its only been few days since we decided to NTNP :haha:

and im stalking you until we get that definate BFP :thumbup: lol...

xxx

Aw a journal will be good for you. Your space to write whatever you need to help empty your thoughts.. if you want to empty them that is.

I have just read that a rapid heart rate can be an early pregnancy sign. Mine is 100 beats per minute!

I feel like I'm setting myself up for a fall and i'm not at all pregnant. We'll see in the next few days huh? Not testing tomorrow. Going to wait till Saturday to gie it some time to develop (if there's any of 'it' there!)

OH fuddled, it sounds like you need to stay off the internet and do something to take you mind off of the possibility. You are driving yourself crazy woman! :haha:

oh I so am!! i'm having 'a day off' today.

Areola's not as dark today.. I think I am just kidding myself. Time to get a grip and just wait and see.

It won't be the end of the world if I'm not but these feelings along with the snow ball effect and frantic feelings within this board have gotten me so wound it it's crazy.

DH has said not to forget we're 'what will be will be' and to calm myself right down.

He's so right huh

i really hope you get your BFP... only one more day to wait till saturday :D xxxx

Your hubby is right, what will be will be. I know when I was TTC my second I drove myself crazy for 4 months straight, each month finding some "new" symptom that just had to mean I was PG. And of course for 4 months straight AF showed her ugly face, right on time. NTNP can be just as hard at TTC, it's hard to keep your mind wrapped around the relaxed approach. I have found that if I keep myself busy and stay away from true TTC boards, it helps tremendously. Good luck on staying sane these next few days and your answer, one way or another, will be here soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->