Not Trying, Not Preventing for #2

Williamsmum

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :)

I was wondering if anyone else here is NTNP for their second baby? I had my son William in May 2009. He was my little "whoopsie baby" - a very much loved surprise. So for me, I've never really tried or not prevented to get pregnant. I'm hoping that by taking the more relaxed route I won't stress out so much if it doesn't happen immediately for us. Obviously I got pregnant easily enough last time :winkwink: but I know there are no guarantees!

My son is turning 1 in May this year and we are NTNP now. My son was planned and was our third planned pregnancy after two MMC's and we got pregnant the first month each time. However we really are not trying any more than preventing so I am not exactly expecting a BFP any time soon.

Hi, I really loved having a may baby, being heavily pregnant during the cooler part of the year was great, though I remember worrying a lot in the summer months about keeping him cool and out of the midday sun etc.

I'm hoping to get a BFP fairly quickly but trying not to get my hopes up to high as I know just because I got pregnant quickly with my first doesn't mean it will happen at the same speed this time. While we're NTNP I'm also trying to shift (a fair few :winkwink:) pounds to try and help things along.

When is your little ones birthday? Williams is 9th may!

Ruby is 2 in May and we just started NTNP for no 2.
Like you, our first was a happy accident and I expect I will get a BFP quickly but who knows! :)
I also loved having a May baby. If it happens right away this time though, we'll have a christmas baby!

oooh a Christmas baby. My husbands birthday is 2nd January, I always think it's mean because people give him one present to cover both (I'm a big fan of presents!) I'd like to get the heavily pregnant part out of the way in winter, I hate the heat of summer as it is but I'll be happy whenever I get my BFP.

hi there, i will be ntnp at the end of this month for #2. My little boy will be 2 in July, so i'm hoing to have a 3 year gap between the two. It took me 4 months to get pg with my lo so it'll be interesting to see how long it takes for the next one(hopefully not too long) Good luck to everyone xx

I was due on the 10th of May but I had to have a planned c-section, although I originally wanted a home-birth, so my son was born on the 4th of May since it should have been set for the 3rd but that was a bank holiday so they moved it a day. :dohh:

I am still breastfeeding though so AF is not really visiting any more, hence why I am not expecting a BFP any time soon. Also I am a mature student at Uni and have 2 more years left so it would be hard while pregnant and with two young kids. I guess we are too impatient to WTT but also a little sense not to TTC. Lol.

My little girl is just over 2 and I'm NTNP number 2 as well :wave:

All our family tend to have our birthdays clustered around Dec/Jan/Feb so I'm hoping my future LO wont want to break the trend :)

We've been NTNP since Jan for number 2 (although we've not been exactly 'trying' lol) but we're currently taking a month off and we'll be TTC from next month although I don't want to chart or monitor or even count really so it'll just be more 'official' iykwim.

Were just waiting for AF to start in the next few days and then we'll be NTNP.

My 1st just turned 1 last week :) To concieve her we stopped birth control on our wedding day and 6 weeks later I got my bfp. I'm really hoping it won't be too long this time but i'm not holding my breath, i've had irregular cycles since the birth :wacko:

Hello, we've been NTNP since January for baby #2. My LO is 18 months, if I'm going to have another baby I would prefer it to be sooner rather than later!

Good luck everyone!

Louise N: she is SO adorable! i hope to bring home a little pink bundle of joy soon!!!!

Hey im going to start ntnp #2 after i stop bc tomoz well when my bleeding stops my ds was 2 on the 2nnd april so hoping for a 3year gap aswell we didnt ttc ds either it just happened :D soo i will officially be joining ntnp tomoz :happydance:

Hi girls we are NTNP I have not had a period at all since I got pregnant so 28 months!!! i dont expect a BFP anytime soon but we are desperate for a no 2, oh still BF no 1 and she is 18 months old, good luck girls!

My son just turned 2 on 12th April :) we also fell 6 weeks after our wedding without knowing dates etc, but I think we were a little more, mmmm, well like rabbit's then! He he. That was straight after coming off BC too.

I had my Implanon removed in Feb and we've been NTNP since then, although I feel myself slipping into counting dates etc if I'm not careful! Currently in a state of limbo as am late with no sign of AF but also :bfn:. I guess we'll see soon, it has to be one or the other!

Xxxx

Hi girls we are NTNP I have not had a period at all since I got pregnant so 28 months!!! i dont expect a BFP anytime soon but we are desperate for a no 2, oh still BF no 1 and she is 18 months old, good luck girls!

This is sort of like me but my son is 11 months old (although I had not seen AF 4 weeks before getting pregnant so it is 24 months for me). Plus, we are not exactly desperate for number 2, we want him/her now but at teh same time it is not 100% the right time. But still BF'ing, no AF. :shrug:

My William is 2 in august - it was certainly hard being so big in the height of summer! I had my mirena out last month and my first AF has started today so will have more of idea when to dtd, but more ntnp really - no ov charting or anything - but glad to know my cycles aren't too confused after mirena, was having tiny bleeds every 4.5 weeks with it so looks like that's stayed true this month.

Got pregnant with W on second cycle after coming off the pill so hoping it'll be quick this time too, once a decision about another baby is made it's hard no to get impatient!

Got pregnant with W on second cycle after coming off the pill so hoping it'll be quick this time too, once a decision about another baby is made it's hard no to get impatient!

Wow, I hope I get that lucky. I'm on CD3 of Cycle 2 TTC #1 and already getting impatient! lol

Hi Ladies, Can I join in?
My lo will be 1 on may 4th and we this is our first cycle of ntnp (but I keep going into ttc lol) and I really hope that we get our bfp soon but I have irregular cycles.
We wanted to ntnp to take the pressure off us a bit and keep the sex fun and not robotic but its hard to!
My First baby was conceived when I was on the pill and not trying (but a very happy surprise) so I hope that it wont take a long time im so impatient!! good luck to all xx

Hi Ladies :flower:
We have lots of May babies on here! My May baby is currently on the sofa fast asleep but he's been down for 2 hours so I guess he'll be stirring soon. This is the month we start our NTNP or as husband likes to call it - Just Shagging :winkwink: Fingers crossed for a BFP for all of us soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->