Not trying not preventing

mayret91

Reaction score
I totaly believe the best things in life come unexpectedly :kiss:
If there is a baby on the way it will be welcomed!

Agreed :haha: my partner doesn't like planning and I don't like BCPs because they gave me headaches. If it happens it happens. People say there's never a right time.

I agree too, Bcp don't agree with me and me and my partner are technically waiting until our house is finished , but he isn't a planner he is a take it each day as it comes kind of guy and we are not using any protection so we will see what happens! :) he does know the consequences of not using protection so he is on board with this too :)

I feel this way a lot, but then I also swing back and forth to feeling like I need to temp and monitor and try and everything. I guess I can't make up my mind!

prettybirdy---Same here I keep saying "its in God's hands" but then again I feel like I need to temp and everything too! I had to try for a while with my first so I'm worried it might take some trying again this time around so part of me wants to start trying now. But then again I don't want to get preg. right this second but if it happens it happens.

Are all of you hoping for your first baby or do you already have babies?

Well im not trying actively at the moment but last month I stopped taking my birth control cause it made me feel like I was PMS - ing all month. Now I haven't had a period this month and wondering what's going on. ..

I agree! I've been a member of this site for nearyl 4 years now, but this is my first time in this section. Our first two were planned, but I told DH that at least once I wanted to be surprised with an unexpected BFP, so we are not actively trying this time, just enjoying ourselves and letting whatever happens happens. We've only been NTNP for 2 days now, but so far it feels far less stressful than before :flower:

We're "NTNP" our first. Although we're not financially there, just hoping for a surprise BFP.
The only time I'd TTC is by using the SMEP, otherwise temping etc. seems like too much work.

I really want to use opks, start temping etc. but at the same time, I think if it's meant to happen, it will! my OH has the same views on it. :)

I am NTNP now with a one-year-old I am currently breastfeeding, and I am a stay at home mom. I had severe Hyperemisis Gravidarum with my first, and that is my only fear in ttc now. I fear that I will be too sick to take care of my little toddler! However, my pro-con list on the matter seems to be pretty well even, so we decided simply to let go and let God! :) I suppose there never really is a perfect time!

I'm in TWW now! Urgh the waiting is killing me! I hope it goes by quick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->