not well off solids

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
Jacks not been very well the last 2 days but today hes refusing his solids. He is still breastfeeding well do u think he will be ok not having solids today???

If he just isn't feeling well and he is drinking lots still he will be ok. Give it a try in a day or 2.

Agree with Ryder. It's good that he's still getting his milk and staying hydrated. Hope he feels better soon :hug:

my jack has been a little like this over the past few days. I never know if he is going to take his food or not. like this evening for instance he was really really grumpy and fell asleep at half 4 and is still asleep now!! he was due his tea at 5 so he has slept through this. he is due another bottle about now. i will have to wake him soon :dohh:

when they're poorly milk's still the most important thing I think. I'd just bf him whenever he wants and then go back to food when he seems a bit better. When Ally was poorly we waited til he was definitely better to put him back on solids. He went back on them really easily.

im just worried he wasnt eating enough and that he wont want solids again x

honey i wouldn't worry too much, maddi was the same when she had gastroenteritis, no solids, just lots of water-down bottles, as long as he's well hydrated it doesn't matter. if you do try solids, try something really bland, like baby rice. poor poor jack
:hugs: have you thought about taking him to the doc's? might put your mind at rest x

he seems bettertoday just not wanting solids and really bad teething at night x

Try not to worry, he will take them again.

The health nurse mentioned to me that teething can cause them to not want to eat so that could be it teething can also make their tummies really acid cuz of the saliva they are swallowing too

Ted has a rotten cold and cough - I'm hoping it's not bronchiolitis again - and he hasnt really eaten solids for 2 days :-(( Starting to worry..and our doc's surgery is shut this week :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->