Not where I was expecting to be...

RedButterfly

3 DD's ♡1 DS
Reaction score
First off my husband and I are not trying for a baby, well not yet anyway. It's not the right time, but we do want another baby (we have 4 children already).

In short, DTD on either -1 or O (waiting for FF crosshairs). An oopsie happened. I did take the MAP but I think it was too late.

My brain tells me it's not the right time but my heart....

According to FF, I already ovulated before taking the MAP.

Now we wait...

I hope you get the outcome that you want :)

Morning-after pill is usually very effective. I took it once and even though I had already ovulated before the MAP, I didn't fall pregnant. My period was super light too. I read that MAP can work by preventing ovulation but if ovulation had already taken place, it will interact with progesterone such that your lining doesn't build up the way it normally should, so that a fertilised egg cannot be implanted. That's what happened with mine. My lining hardly built up and my period came about 10 days late! I was going crazy and testing everyday and it was always BFN. When my period finally came, it was still pretty light and I think I only used a pad for 2 days, I was just so relieved that it came.

We are currently actively TTCing for our 5th. I have 3 boys and 1 girl, so I'm just the opposite of you!

Really hope u get the answer that u want.
We are ttc our 5th. We have 1 girl and 3 boys.

Thank you ladies.

@cheerios I've taken the MAP before (years ago) and I fell pregnant.

Not sure I know what I want. Well tell a lie, I do in my heart but my head is thinking logically.

Had a temp rise this morning after 3 days of low temps. Not sure what my temp is doing this cycle. I'm sure it's to do with my sleep. I had covid about 3 weeks ago and it's messed with my insomnia so, I've barely slept at all recently, well that's what it feels like.

Shall see what tomorrow's temp is like.

I had covid in January and it's really messed with my sleep as well. I also am a insomnia sufferer. Have you noticed you feel more tired since having covid? I always feel tired but can't sleep. Lol

I've felt more tired because of not sleeping and then having to go to work. I'm now on sleeping tablets and had my first good night's sleep last night. Although I feel more tired because I slept good!

Supposedly "8dpo" today. Keep having pregnancy dreams. Husband just told me he had a dream I was pregnant with twins. Husband asked if I had done a test yet, no I haven't. Too scared to.

11/12 DPO

Negative and I'm ok with that. Will need to do one more test in a week.

Hopefully won't be much longer until I'm back here but next time will be planned.

Good luck ladies with your journey's!

20220318_133319.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->