Nottingham Care

zowiey

Nervously PG :)
Reaction score
Hi,

I was just wondering if any one has any experiences of Nottingham care? we're seriously considering going here, but just would be interested in any feedback any one may have!

The have a satellite clinic in Derby that my friend went to and she said it was much better than where she had been to previously.

I think i'll be going to Derby/Nottingham too and my contact with them so far has been good - some staff seem really very nice.

My only complaint about Care Derby is that you cannot get hold of the reception by phone and they won't send emails anymore. My husband was actually at the clinic whenh i was trying to phone them and he said that they were all just ignoring the telephones - so i'm hoping they will give out a direct number when treatment starts.

I know it isn't Nottingham, but same company i suppose :)

Zoweiy, I'm at care hun, what do you want to know? I can assist with ivf bit not iui, I've always found the nurses to be great, my consultant seemed nice but I never saw him again, had a different one for egg collection and egg transfer who I didn't really like, he told me I only had a 26% chance when all their paperwork said 46% so we were a little disappointed.

Very clean and professional, easy access and parking etc.

X

heya zowiey,

i've been there for over a year now - one failed icsi last year, and one successful icsi this year :) the nurses are sooooooooo friendly and supportive, the consultants are very down to earth and approachable, and they have excellent standards across everything, from the waiting room, down to the actually fertility treatments. WOuld recommend in a heartbeat :)

good luck x x x :hugs:

Have you thought about Nurture at QMC? We had two IVF attempts there. First was abandoned as I didn't respond to the long protocol but we were successful on our second attempt. We found everything great, main consultant came in on a saturday morning to see us personally when the 1st attempt failed. Very friendly staff, no problems at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->