Nottingham??(or close-by?)

hello little star!

are you new chick?

we used to live in kirkby in ashfield near mansfield, now we've moved to a village near mc arthur glen/east midlands designer retail outlet thingy!!

I've been on here about a month now, just found this section.

do you mean huthwaite or pinxton? or one of the other little ones? it's about 15 mins from me.

hilcote, very small :one shop and no bus route...!!! there seems to be a lot of us in this area now doesn't there??? where have we all come from?? :rofl:

Carolin / Louise - I am in Warsop near Mansfield and Notts!! :wohoo: local mates!! I have no kiddies but am expecting no 1!! xx
hey!!!

another one of us!!! is that your dog???cute, is he/she a lab? mum and dad have a four year old black boy dog called ollie, yours is the spit!!!!

im from arnold.. about 10 mins from the city centre...

but i live in belfast atm :(

Carolin / Louise - I am in Warsop near Mansfield and Notts!! :wohoo: local mates!! I have no kiddies but am expecting no 1!! xx
hey!!!

another one of us!!! is that your dog???cute, is he/she a lab? mum and dad have a four year old black boy dog called ollie, yours is the spit!!!!

Carolyn no she is a cross rotty and old english mastiff but does look like a big choccy lab, she is so sweet! Aaaah love doggies!

Quite a few of us from around here then!!

hey!!!

Carolyn no she is a cross rotty and old english mastiff but does look like a big choccy lab, she is so sweet! Aaaah love doggies!

oh yes!! i see now, didn't lok close before. just saw the 'outfit' and it reminded me of when we dressed ollie up at xmas!!:dohh:

Lol im the guilty one from sheffield.

I have a friend in mansfield tis a 45 mins drive for us.

df used to live in nottingham

Im from Long Eaton so I am on the border of Notts and Derby

I'm in Derby but spend alot of time in Mansfield at the fella's sisters :)

ooo i live in mansfield, where abouts do they live?

Hiya im in warsop Vale just down the road. Iv not been here long so dont n anybody. Wud love a friend. xx xx xx

Just stumbled across this - was wondering if something like it existed!
I'm in sunny Il'son (or Ilkeston for those of you posh enough to not live there!) I know absolutely nobody around here, so would be cool to befriend some of you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->