Nova Scotia

Cara89

Happily TTC #1
Reaction score
Any of you ladies from the east side of Canada? :D

Hey! That's really not that far from mee! Hahaha. Maybe about a 2-2.5ish hr drive then I'm there! :D

How long have you been ttc?

I know!! its awesome a hop,jump and a skip away! lol
I've been TTC for about 6months.. Im due for a testing Saturday! How long have you been TTC?

Foreverrrrrr!!! 10 months! And I have superrr long cycles so it's like a guessing game as to when to test. lol. FX'd for a bfp on Saturday! :)

:dust:

I'm in Nova Scotia. Its funny, I am on here Daily and I am always saying to myself how there are so few women on here from Canada. I never thought I would find some fellow Maritimers!!
My DH and I have been TTC#1 since July '10..

I know!! That's what I was thinking when I made this thread! What part of NS?

DF & I have been ttc since Mar '10. Still nothing :( But I have been having super long cycles too, so that doesn't help. Today is cd 55 for me, and even though I've been more tired than usual and having pretty steady urges to throw up I don't want to test until 1 cd past my longest cycle, which was 68 days. I just found out that for me cd 69 is going to be on V-day and that is the day that DF & I decided that we were going to start TTC after I was finished my current pack of BCP. Soooo, here's hoping!! :D

:dust: and FX'd for you!

Hey girls! Just found this section and saw NS listed. I'm in PEI! Yay

I'm not *in* nova scotia right now, but it's where i'm from. And we are moving back this spring! Can't wait, but after seeing photos of the snow recently, it makes me kinda of scared!

Hey everyone!! :)

@Alolas11 DF & I are planning a trip over to PEI this year :D. I've never been, which has shocked him, so he said we had to go. So excited!! DO you know what the name of that picture place is where they do all of those old school pics? I really want to get some done. Hahah.

@beckahdee I used to live in London Ont when I was younger! :)

@Bumbled Bee Yeah, we got quite the pile of snow :s But overall I will say that snow wise we've had it pretty easy this year. Where are you at now? Are you excited to be moving back?

Yeah this snow here lately has been ridiculous. Already spent enough on snow removal. It's nice having other women on here so close by!

Cara89, there's one in cavendish called Grandpas antique photo studio. If you come in the summer it's great but winter just has lots and lots of old people lol!

Wow- a whole bunch of us! Just to let you know- there is a great Canadian TTC board that I use- www.babycenter.ca. I think you have to be in Canada to join because when i tried to join the US one .com it wouldn't accept my postal code!

Alolas11 - That is the one I was thinking of! Hahaha. THanks, I just didn't know the name of it. :)

WannabemomV - I'll have to take a look at that! Thanks for posting it!

Me too....I live in the Hub. Originally from Guysborough County. I have a DD that will be 2 on March 28 and have been ttc for about 7 months.

@xnmd1 - Heyyy :)

@Dee_H Omg! I'm from Antigonish County, I grew up like, a 5 second drive away from the Guysborough line! Haha.

cara do you have facebook? I wouldn't mind adding someone from near by :)
I'm in Dartmouth, btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->