November 2012 babies x

whatwillbex

Reaction score
Hiya!

Havent made a thread for a while and I think I have forotten how to use the computer its been that long and string a sentence together due to baby brain.

Just wondered how everyone is getting on? So we have all hit the three month mark eeekk. The time just keeps on flying by and dare I say I kind of miss being pregnant!:blush: Mrs mother nature is very clever at getting us to forget the pain. lol

So are you all enjoying motherhood and is it what you expected? I still find it surreal and look at my DD and cant quite believe it and that I am now a mum.
Is anyone else still knackered? I cant seem to shift this tiredness and my LO sleeps really well and isnt even demanding?
Didnt realise how much I slowed down/ stopped during the 3rd tri and I had no muscles in my arms or legs left by the end. So since having my DD its has felt like a 3 month work out. lol

Also has anyone had the :witch: aunt Flo visit yet??

Hope all is well with you all and your LO's ,:hugs: xxx

Good idea to start the thread :) I had my daughter November 12th after a 15 hour natural labour and natural birth :)

My daughter is nearly 4 months old now...it's crazy. Today is actually the 1 year anniversary of me taking the pregnancy test and telling my boyfriend I was pregnant! Man oh man!

I didn't bond with my daughter right away, probably took 4 weeks or so...but now I love her to death and she's SUCH a personality!!

The sleep deprivation is horrible...but oh well. What can ya do? I co-sleep with her on my chest so it's very easy to breastfeed at night, but I just look forward to the day when I sleep for like, 8 hours straight!

AF has not yet returned! I'm not complaining :D LOL.

My LO loves to smile, she has started laughing, rolls from back to stomach and props herself up, and she LOVES standing up (with balance help!). She's a cheeky little thing!!

I know what you mean, Hattie was 16 days over due and it took 4 days in hospital to try and encourage her to make an appearance and then she got stuck at the last minute and I had to have help with the salad tongs lol ouch!

This was probably because she is really laid back and thought whats the hurry! She also makes you work for the smiles, im shattered by the end of the day and after all that she will laugh or smile at some thing really random.:dohh:

Your DD hair is so cute!

Hope you don't mind me joining :flower:

My LO was born 25th November by emcs after a three day non progressive labour (I got to 8cm then shrunk back down to 6cm) and she was back to back, 15 days overdue.

My LO doesn't sleep at night which is frustrating and, if I'm honest, slowly killing me off. She sleeps for about 2.5 hours now in the afternoon and then goes down from 9pm-12am and then wakes pretty much every hour.

She's a happy baby though, doesn't really cry unless she's really upset and likes to smile and have a chat. She's also obsessed with sticking her tongue out!

I think it is so strange now she's here and I'm responsible for a baby. I also miss being pregnant!

My LO is a bit of a porker, she's 16.5lbs and most people think she's about 6 months old!!

Xx

Any other November mummies out there?

Hows everyone's little scorpios? :flower:

Hi everyone,

Never posted in the bnb forum before. My baby was born Nov 23, 2012 after emcs.

My LO sleeps from 7-7 with 1-2 wakeups in between. Recently he learned how to roll from back to front but didn;t know how to roll back. And this is his favourite thing to do now..

I live in Canada so I have 1 year maternity leave. But I feel quite isolated since most of my friends don;t have babies yet and they don't understand how hard it can be.

I miss being pregnant but I also love my LO. I am happy to see him grow up day by day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->