November 2012 Due Dates

Yay bexxc!!! There is no chicken when it comes to childbirth darlin <3 I hope your bundle is here by now I can't wait to see pics :hugs:

My yellow bump turned blue on the 24th at 12:43 am! Eli Morgan has arrived!

Yey congratulatins on your little boy beccx, hope all is well x

How is everyone doing taking care of their LOs?
Carolyn is doing well. She is mostly a super baby. She has a fussy period each day. Usually in the afternoon or/and evening. It's a bit exasperating at times. I'm still trying to figure out what soothes her best. She responds to shushing, swaddling, and rocking/gliding. I can't get her take a paci. She also likes side laying. When she gets inconsolable in her car seat I put my pinkie in her mouth and she likes to suck on that. I don't know why she won't take a paci. Seems like it would be much nicer than my hard finger.
Night time seems to be going fairly well. At first her days and nights were reversed. I was told to wake her every three hours during the day to nurse, expose her to 1hour of sunlight a day (difficult as she doesn't really like her stroller much), make sure the house isn't such a cave by opening up the blinds, and keeping things dim and boring at night.
She struggles with pooping. She cries and thrashes. I will be asking about that at the Ped tomorrow.
Anyone else?

Congrats Bexx, What a cute name, cant wait to see pics!

Anyone here left to have baby?! Its so quiet here! Im up feeding baby at 3AM and thought Id check.

I've been wondering the same thing Ashley.
I hope we can stick together. I would love to know how everyone is handling things. You ladies are so nice unlike some of the ladies on thebump.com's November moms forum. They are down right mean girls sometimes. I feel much more comfortable with y'all.
Let us know how you are handling motherhood.
I hope everyone is well. :hugs:

Viking- I made a new thread for those that had have babies and want to keep in touch. Im on my phone right now and can't post the link but you can look probably at my recent posts or threads to find it. I agree, this group has been amazing and I really want to keep in touch, come join us! Its kinda quiet now since newborns take a lot of time but Im sure it'll pick up.
I currently have a cold so I am hoping it goes away quickly so I can feel better while taking care of my girls.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-groups/1396477-october-november-2012-babies.html

That should work to get you ladies on the other thread if you want to join :)

Mine hasnt arrivied yet, i'm due tomorrow but baby is looking likely to be a december babe at this rate.

cookie- hope your little one arrives soon! can't wait for your update!

Hey ladies!! Finally have a moment to update everyone on BNB ;)

Davis is here!! Was born on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 10:46am. He weighed in at 7lb 5oz and was 20.5" long. Absolutely perfect in every way!

I checked into the hospital in Tuesday night already having contractions (though, I couldn't really feel them). They started my first dose of the cervix softener at 10:40pm, 2nd dose at 1:40am, and before they could administer the third dose my waters broke on their own at 3am. Around 5:30 the contractions were so incredibly strong I asked for an epidural... The nurse was pretty adamant I probably hadn't made enough progress at that point to get one, but went ahead and checked my cervix to find I was already at 3cm!! Got my epidural at 6am, checked again after it was inserted and I was at a 5! Pretty obvious at this point things were moving quickly. Started feeling lots of pressure around 9am and asked for another check... 10cm!! Fully effaced!! Ready to push!! Had to wait for the doc before they'd let me push. She got there at 10:30am and Davis was born 16 minutes later. Only 3 pushes and he made his debut :) We're so in love with this sweet baby!

I haven't had a chance to catch up on the chat, so congrats to all the new mommies and good luck to those still waiting ;)

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/7519419A-AF15-4FB8-BC4D-9DB37C5E8168-2877-00000126237CEEB6.jpg
https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/C005AF64-1DE2-473C-A9C0-9A0D69CBB3A0-2877-00000126185DBAEB.jpg
https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/83F05253-7EA2-4FD5-9A11-C614E2C7A6BA-2877-000001260F028BF3.jpg
https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/06C85463-C7FD-4752-A261-6C341D836D0A-2877-0000012603CBB05F.jpg

Love those pics Mrs!!! You did a really brilliant job! Wonder if you would have been able to wait that long for the doctor if you didn't have the epidural. I had to hold off on pushing for almost half an hour and that was SO HARD for me!

Mrs- He is absolutely adorable!! Im so happy for you and your little family! :) Sweet pictures!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->