November 2012 Due Dates

thanks, ladies! nothing today, so unless something happens overnight i'll be off to the hospital tomorrow afternoon for another nst. i'm beginning to think we won't beat out our monday induction.

thanks, viking. i actually started having some very light pink bleeding and af cramping last night. i woke up about 2 hours ago to cramps, backache, and some mild, irregular contractions. hoping we're finally getting things underway (but trying not to get my hopes up).

Bexx, sounds like you are moving in the right direction!!! You can do this! I recommend lots of walking. Lots. Gravity will help speed things along.

i'm going back and forth between my ball and pacing around the kitchen. trying not to wake dh up!

All sounds promising Beccx, sound strange but walkinh sideways up and down stairs and alternating sides are what the midwives were getting women to do in the hospital. It opens the pelvis more to allpow baby to move down easier.

Baby Holly Niamh Miller arrived 3 days early on the 20th of November :) She weighed 7lb 13.5oz, and measured 21 inches. Her due date was today!! She's a superstar, and her big sister, Erin, loves her a lot!

She arrived very quickly!

At 3am, I woke up with contractions, so I called my Mam to let her know I'd need her in a few hours. Half an hour later, I called my Mam to ask her to come out now! We made it into hospital at 5am, and were taken straight to the birthing pool (with no internal checks ... nothing). Baby Holly was born in the pool at 8.09am. I only used the birthing pool and entinox. Such a difference to the 25 hours her big sister took!! I was a little stunned afterwards :) xx

Attachments

• DSC_0026 (640x427).jpg
    DSC_0026 (640x427).jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
@ home right now. contractions are hovering around five minutes apart. really hoping this is it!

Yeah Bexx!! Sounds like its time!! Cant wait to hear good news

Sounds like you are on your way Bexx!!! Good luck!!!!!

Mammy congrats!

Thanks everyone! Was admitted to the hospital a little more than two hours ago. I'm getting ready to chicken out and ask for an epi lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->