November 2013 Babies!

Rockinmomtobe

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I just got my BFP this morning and would love some other November baby buddies.

Im 26, OH is 30 and we were TTC for 2 months! Im a little scared so anyone else who is pregnant for this first time (or the second, or third....or whatever!) is welcome! Congrats and H & H 9 months :hugs:

EDIT:
Here's our due dates and gender counts:
Murmers0110 - 21st October - :pink:
Missjenn – 30thOctober - :blue:
Berniegroves – 4th November - :blue:
Rockinmom2be – 5th November – :blue:
AnnaSaRa – 5th November - ??
Littlelolo – 7th November - ??
Storked – 8th November - :pink:
luna_19 – 10th November – :yellow:
HayleE - 11th November - :pink:
Co_Cowgirl - 11th November - :pink:
Natashaek – 12th November
Excitedforfirst – 13th November
bb1- 15th November - :blue:
Luvmysunshine – 20th November
therealdalia – 22nd November - :pink:
Wantb502 – 23rd November - :blue:
The Alchemist – 24th November - :blue:
Mamaluv – 24th November - :oneofeach:
Scarlett P – 24th November - ??
Whittnie117 – 25th November – :blue:
FXmummyduck – 25th November – :yellow:
Nariah01 - 29th November - :blue:
Luz – 3rd December - ??

Hi,
It's all so exciting!!
Congrats again on BFP!

I am 29 (30 on 25th march!!) and DH is 36. We have a 16 month old daughter.
We had a BFP last month but it was a chemical pregnancy. So I'm feeling very anxious about this one!

During my first pregnancy I tried to remind myself every day of what a miracle it all was, as it's easy to forget that. I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.
Xx

I'm here with you!

I'm 32 and my fiance is 37. My first and his second.

BFP today.....was on Depo for almost 11 years...over the moon today!!

So....what's next? How early do we go for the first ultra sound? Is there a blood test next?

Can I still drink coffee...what prenatal vitamins do I take now?

I'm still taking a multivitamin and 1000mg of folic acid daily.

Hahah, Im glad Im not the only one freaking out. I just got off the phone why my OBGYN and they want a 6 week ultrasound for confirmation....so I go March 13! I think Bernie told me I should be able to hear a heart beat by then? Thats nuts.....and Im still terrified something is going to go wrong. I need to change my vitamins to something with less iron, Ill probably talk about that when I go....but the nurse told me, eat when I want to (i told her Im not hungry AT ALL) and force myself if its been over 6 hours to have at least a little something and drink lots of water. AAHAAHAHAHAH its crazy!

Yeah...someone else mentioned the iron thing to me awhile ago...I think im going to skip the multivitamin until I hear back from my gyno and just continue with the folic acid for now.

I hope I can get in that early too for an ultra sound.

I'm still in shock! I can't wait to tell my family the news tomorrow!

In the UK you have a booking in appointment with your midwife around 8 weeks where she takes all your details and does a blood test/blood pressure etc.
Then you get your first scan at 12 weeks.

We will be paying for a private early dating scan at about 7 weeks as i cannot wait any longer than that! With our daughter we saw her heartbeat on the screen at the 7 week scan (not sure if we heard it) So hopefully at 6 weeks you'll be able to see it as well Rockinmomtobe.

I have pre-natal vitamins i've been taking for a while so i'll carry on with them until they run out and then switch to pregnancy ones. But if you have a really healthy diet then they aren't essential. I just like to take them to make sure baby gets everything they need!!
Yes you can still have coffee - just don't go overboard :) And when they baby starts moving i would imagine a cup of coffee would send it in to overdrive!! lol!

I can hardly believe it. I am so terrified i'm going to have a chemical again like last month. But the lines on the test have gotten darker each day so hopefully this one sticks!!

I think it's pretty rare to have one after another? I know it's common to have one and then a successful pregnancy follows.

My fiances sister just had a baby boy.....she also had the same thing the first cycle...and then the next one right after stuck...HH baby boy!

I think it's pretty rare to have one after another? I know it's common to have one and then a successful pregnancy follows.

My fiances sister just had a baby boy.....she also had the same thing the first cycle...and then the next one right after stuck...HH baby boy!

Thanks jenn.
I really hope we all have sticky jellybeans!!

Im literally terried everytime I go to the bathroom that Im going to find blood....or when I go for my US in a few weeks there wont be anything there....but I guess I cant really do anything to prevent that from happening....Its just so nerve wracking!

Have you guys told your OHs yet? Im not sure how to do it lol

I was the same when pregnant with my daughter and I'm like it again this time. Always freaked I'm gonna see blood!
I think anxiety goes hand in hand with pregnancy and then parenthood as well! Lol!
I promise it's all worth it though. I wouldn't be doing it a second time otherwise!! :)

I think we need to try and enjoy the pregnancy and what will be will be. Very hard though!! But at least we have each other to talk about this stuff!

No I haven't told DH yet. I used to tell him straight away but after last month I was nervous about getting positives and negatives again.
If you look on google I'm sure they'll be ideas on how to tell him.
X

I'll let you guys know how it goes....Ive never been pregnant before ( Im really hoping it sticks and I dont have anything to worry about) so Ive got to tell OH. FX hes excited and not scared shitless :haha:

Yup! I keep checking too and I have to stop! I'm driving myself bonkers! I'm going to try and take the chill approach and enjoy every bit of this until I am a given a reason to be concerned (that won't happen)!

Our first time being pregnant we need to enjoy how amazing it is instead of worrying what's going to go wrong.

Sticky beans all around!!!!

In the UK you have a booking in appointment with your midwife around 8 weeks where she takes all your details and does a blood test/blood pressure etc.
Then you get your first scan at 12 weeks.

We will be paying for a private early dating scan at about 7 weeks as i cannot wait any longer than that! With our daughter we saw her heartbeat on the screen at the 7 week scan (not sure if we heard it) So hopefully at 6 weeks you'll be able to see it as well Rockinmomtobe.

I have pre-natal vitamins i've been taking for a while so i'll carry on with them until they run out and then switch to pregnancy ones. But if you have a really healthy diet then they aren't essential. I just like to take them to make sure baby gets everything they need!!
Yes you can still have coffee - just don't go overboard :) And when they baby starts moving i would imagine a cup of coffee would send it in to overdrive!! lol!

I can hardly believe it. I am so terrified i'm going to have a chemical again like last month. But the lines on the test have gotten darker each day so hopefully this one sticks!!

I also had a chemical last month and this month got my dark BFP!!!! I am scared too but I have a good feeling about this one!! I will pray yours sticks too!

Hi Ladies!! I will join you if that is ok?? I got my BFP at 10 DPO and baby is due November 7... So excited and am also nervous even though this is my second! My daughter is almost four. I am almost 35 and my DH is 36 so we arn't getting any younger:haha::haha: I had a chemical last month so I am nervous but now that I am past af date I am a bit more relaxed. Can't wait to share this with you all!!:flower:

I'm here with you!

I'm 32 and my fiance is 37. My first and his second.

BFP today.....was on Depo for almost 11 years...over the moon today!!

So....what's next? How early do we go for the first ultra sound? Is there a blood test next?

Can I still drink coffee...what prenatal vitamins do I take now?

I'm still taking a multivitamin and 1000mg of folic acid daily.

In the usa usually you get a blood test to confirm your pregnancy. They usually wait until 8-10 weeks for ultrasounds so you can for sure see the baby and hear the heartbeat
I take prenatal gummies as i hate pills and i take folic acid on top of that. Don't take iron unless your dr says you need it!!!
You can have up to 250 mg of caffeine a day. Just Google caffeine charts and it will tell you how much is in what caffeinated beverage.

Hi ladies hope you dont mind if i join im 5 weeks-due November 3rd :) this is my second baby-my husband and i also have a13 month old. I just have to say after reading the thread: please don't stop taking prenatal vitamins!! They are so important. I take the gummies instead of the pills as i have a hard time with them. I also take folic acid as well. Good luck ladies! Im looking foreword to sharing this amazing journey together!

I'm hoping to see my doctor this week to see where we go from here. I'm going to buy materna today and keep taking the folic acid.

Congrats on your 5th week!

Welcome tlk and little lolo!

When I get on the laptop I'll pull a list together of all our due dates and we can add it to the front page. So exciting!!

It still hasn't sunk in that I'm pregnant! Last month I was reading name books and looking a pregnancy apps on my phone etc. But after what happened I think I'm scared to get too excited.
But when I really think about what's happening I am beside myself with excitement!!
How you ladies feeling? I have started to feel some sickness on and off and have also had cramping. Other than that I'm good.
X

Hello Ladies!

I am feeling great! Some cramps, neausea and tired but that just means things are progressing so bring it on!!! The sicker the better in my mind! I will take it! I go for my first prenatal appoinmtment on Tuesday so that is exciting. To be honest I just want to get the first trimester over with because of the risk of misscarriage. But I will try to enjoy as much as possible.

What exactly is a chemical? Is that if you get a positive before A/F arrives and then it ends up arriving on it due date? I hear some people saying chemical and some saying miscarriage so I'm just wondering what the difference is.

I hope this sticks...I just want the next two months to fly by as well!!

Jen - Did you tell your hubby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->