November Babies

MommaBarry

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
Our thread is moving soon as we are about to head into the third tri! Please feel free to join our group of chat happy ladies at https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...3-november-due-dates-cont-4.html#post19992503

Thought I would start a thread here for all those due in November. Anyone intrested in joining me? :flower:

November due dates

Team :pink: 21 Team :blue: 18 Team :yellow: 7

1st- SarahDiener :pink: MrsBertie :pink:
2nd- destynibaby :blue:
3rd- amy-marie :pink:
4th- Beckyc39 :blue:
5th- HRhHol :blue: CharlieKeys :pink:
6th- Ginagg :yellow:
7th- oh_so_blessed :blue:
8th- LittleAngel_x :pink: rider89x :blue: fraggle081112 :yellow:
9th- Mommabarry :pink:
10th- zulab :blue:, lucyjo81 :pink: wandering :pink: Beankeeper :yellow: Kelly6407 Aimee4311 :pink:
11th-
12th- lillio :blue: marlaw27 :pink: minties :pink:
13th- Themonkey :blue corgankid :blue:
14th- wifeywoo2 :yellow:
15th- bublychic :blue: tabitha561 :blue: BeckaBoo88 :blue:
16th- 1eighty :blue:
17th- young-n-proud :blue: jo8082 :yellow: Babyface83 :pink:
18th- always_xo :pink:
19th- Jazavac :blue:
20th- Kba x :pink: Sproutlet :yellow:
21st- linz143 :pink: winks :blue: palacemommy :pink:
22nd- sarahcake :blue: shanini21
23rd- britt0285
24th- mummy2be1987 :blue: nosocks :pink:
25th- Xgail123, Ahren :pink:
26th-
27th-
28th- sailorsgirl :blue:
29th- beautifuloaks :pink: BMIbaby :yellow: ttc_lolly :pink: annie00 :pink:
30th-

Awe, my little boy is due on November 7. Now I'll have two male scorpios in the house! :p

I am due November the 9th and scheduled November the 2nd for a c-section. I am definetly bumpin hehe:haha: Im a smidge under 5 ft so im belly and boobs. How are you all feeling?

Hey :)
My lmp due date is 7th november, and my 12week ultrasound is 12th november.

it really doesnt make sence.

Ive got a little bump :)

Oh so blessed I hope you dont mind I read your story, and I totally get the wanting to get married and the entire financial aid deal. I am student as well.

Welcome Little Angel!! Good luck at your 12 weeks scan, thats so exciting:happydance:

Oh so blessed I hope you dont mind I read your story, and I totally get the wanting to get married and the entire financial aid deal. I am student as well.

:) Not at all. And nice to have another student on board! I'm a grad student and OH is a returning undergrad. We're still hoping to find a way to just have a religious ceremony. It may not be easy in the country, but hopefully we'll find a way.

Welcome Little Angel!! Good luck at your 12 weeks scan, thats so exciting:happydance:

I think she already had the 12 week scan and they dated her as due on the 12th of November, that's how I understand it.

From what I've read dating scans are best done earlier, 8 weeks is a good time. The later the more different the babies become from one another in size, so dating based on the average baby may not exactly give a good date. fwiw, they dated me at 8w and 12w, at 8w I was due Nov 7, at 12w due Nov 5. Not a big spread, but it's not an exact science, either. :) I'm sticking with the 8w date.

:flower:

Ive definetly done that:haha: Same thing with logging on to my student portal for school. Had to call IT because I couldnt remember what my password was. Does not help they make us change it every month :dohh:

Hi! I'm due November 12 from an early scan.

I seem to have something about November's, my birthday is the 26th and my son was due on the 25th.

my baby is due Nov 7th, not sure of gender yet, i have to wait until 24-26 weeks to find out.

Hi ladies, can I join you? I am due Nov. 14th with my first and I'm so excited :) I don't really have a bump at the min, just a bit thicker around the waist, but can't wat for my bump to show.

:hi: I'm due 19th November. I'm being scanned every few weeks as my baby had a high nuchal translucency scoring and I have a heart condition.

Hope everyone is starting to hit the blooming/glowing stage??

x

No, my skin is still scabby and I keep having allergic reactions to things!

Baby's EDD is November 2nd. My b'day is Nov 12th, so everyone seems to think s/he will make an appearance around then :haha:

1 month until the anomaly scan...can't wait to see LO again (and hopefully see if it's a her or him!) :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->