November Babies

Hello. I'm Clare and due 1st Nov with number 2. My DD will be 2 next month and was born 4 days early (a day before I was due to go on mat leave). Prob won't find out gender of this baby, not sure yet!

Due Nov 24th with our first, not sure if :pink: or :blue: yet, might find out in a few weeks when we're next in at the docs :)

Hi!!! I started a November thread and it has slowed waaaaay down and I'm in another and its quiet too.
So its good to see new people in here! I'm due Nov. 4th based on my LMP. I still have not had an ultrasound yet. My next appt is at the end of this month and we will make an appt for an ultrasound then. I cannot wait.
I've been married for almost 5 years. We have 2 daughters. Kelsie turns 4 in August and Adalynn turns 2 Sunday! We would love to add a boy to the family but another girl will be just fine too! :)
I'm a stay at home mom. I got my degree right before I had Kelsie and have been home ever since. Lucky that my husband works hard and makes enough that I can stay home with our kids.

Hi!!! I started a November thread and it has slowed waaaaay down and I'm in another and its quiet too.
So its good to see new people in here! I'm due Nov. 4th based on my LMP. I still have not had an ultrasound yet. My next appt is at the end of this month and we will make an appt for an ultrasound then. I cannot wait.
I've been married for almost 5 years. We have 2 daughters. Kelsie turns 4 in August and Adalynn turns 2 Sunday! We would love to add a boy to the family but another girl will be just fine too! :)
I'm a stay at home mom. I got my degree right before I had Kelsie and have been home ever since. Lucky that my husband works hard and makes enough that I can stay home with our kids.

Hey ashley!! I was in your other thread. Your right it did slow way down, thats why I started this one!! Good to see you over here! :flower:

Im a student from leeds and pregnant with my first :) Due November 10th!

Booked a private gender scan to find out the sex at 17 weeks and i cant wait! Im convinced its a boy already tho :)

Not got much else to say apart from im still having morning sickness and its horrible! anyone else with me?

Im due on 26th November ~ just had 12 weeks scan and baby was extremely active, still on cloud 9 :happydance:

A little about me, im 23 years old with no earth children but two angel babys, happily married and looking forward to having a rainbow baby in my arms by Christmas :)
Nice to meet you all! X

Im a student from leeds and pregnant with my first :) Due November 10th!

Booked a private gender scan to find out the sex at 17 weeks and i cant wait! Im convinced its a boy already tho :)

Not got much else to say apart from im still having morning sickness and its horrible! anyone else with me?

Oh no. I hope your morning sickness goes away soon. It is definitely not fun. I'm lucky that this time hasn't been even close to as bad as it was with my girls. Good luck honey! :)

Thanks hun. Its not as constant as it used to be before 12 weeks, now it just comes and goes. But im definately throwing up a lot more than i used to. Hopefully it will go soon! :) x

introducing myself further more, as i stated on page 3 i believe, i am due November 7th going by 12 week scan. i was 12w1d at 12 week scan but baby measured 13w on the dot, so my OB said we will go with the 13 week one as the ultrasound is a bit more accurate :) so today that puts me at 14w6d!

my name is Hali, i am 21, i have a beautiful 2 year old daughter with my ex fiance. we split a year ago. a couple weeks later i started dating my NOW fiance, whom i have known for 4 years prior so it wasn't just a random kind of deal. we both lived in OK at the time, then i moved to TX to get away from some things and to get help from my family, and a few weeks later, my NOW fiance, Brandon, dropped everything, work and all, to move to TX to be with me and start this new job i got him on. while i was going through my breakup, his gf of 4 months broke up with him the same weekend as my breakup, and this happened last April and we started dating in May, so our special motto is "April showers bring May flowers" :)

Brandon works as an electrician all around the states, and i am a stay at home mother. i was in school for healthcare administration, then some financial troubles happened so i kinda just stopped, but i am hoping i can start back up again.

This will be Brandon's first kid, as he was told by his DR in 08 that his chances of having kids was rare. i hope to give him his boy, but we will just have to see! my OB doesn't do anatomy scans until 24-26 weeks so i have a LONG way to wait :/

so that's a little, or a lot, about me lol.

I'm another one due on 12th November (based on early scan at 7 +2), haven't yet had my 12 week scan (long story!) so am looking forward to seeing my babe on Thursday. I'm guessing that they'll not be able to do an accurate dating scan as it's so late, but will hopefully see that all is well & healthy.
I'm 29, live in Fife, Scotland, and work full time (too much for my liking - I'm shattered!!)
Congratulations to you all ladies, exciting stuff!

I'm another one due on 12th November (based on early scan at 7 +2), haven't yet had my 12 week scan (long story!) so am looking forward to seeing my babe on Thursday. I'm guessing that they'll not be able to do an accurate dating scan as it's so late, but will hopefully see that all is well & healthy.
I'm 29, live in Fife, Scotland, and work full time (too much for my liking - I'm shattered!!)

Im in fife too :) I'm in Dunfermline what about u?

I am due Nov 14th
Since this is my 3rd pregnancy my belly makes me look much larger then it should...oh well :shrug: lol

I don't feel so down now there are other November mamas who are still puking as much as me! I have to admit I have been a little low about it! xx

joining you due november 8th with baby number two XXXX

Im in fife too :) I'm in Dunfermline what about u?

I'm Dunfermline too! Work in Edinburgh though.

Hi

I live in Yorkshire and am just expecting my second baby on November 14th! My bump is huge for 14 weeks! Apparently with a second baby your stomach muscles have given up the will to live and you get much bigger more quickly! That's certainly the case with me!! I had my scan last week and it was just amazing. To see my little baby swallowing and waving his/her arms around was very moving (I had tears rolling down my face practically the whole way through). I'm finding this pregnancy really easy at the moment after finding the first 8-10 weeks incredibly tiring!

Hope you're all enjoying pregnancy as much as I am xx

I posted earlier that today we found out we're having a boy. We were on our way for lunch after the scan (I really wanted to eat at IHOP) and were rear-ended! It was a hit and run. :cry: I was driving and started crying almost immediately. The truck hit our car pretty hard. Went back to the doctor and our baby boy looks fine, still very active and strong heart beat. It did shake me up so I called off work for the week, especially since I won't have a car for some time. Hoping the insurance covers.

I hope everyone's day is wayyyyy better than mine. :flower:

I posted earlier that today we found out we're having a boy. We were on our way for lunch after the scan (I really wanted to eat at IHOP) and were rear-ended! It was a hit and run. :cry: I was driving and started crying almost immediately. The truck hit our car pretty hard. Went back to the doctor and our baby boy looks fine, still very active and strong heart beat. It did shake me up so I called off work for the week, especially since I won't have a car for some time. Hoping the insurance covers.

I hope everyone's day is wayyyyy better than mine. :flower:

Oh Karin im sorry :hugs:

Take care of yourself and little man. Im sure he will be just fine, but i bet in the days to come your going to be pretty sore. Thinking of you

Thank you. I'm definitely taking this much needed time off to rest. I spend all day running around and had already been advised by my mom to slow down with everything I do. Looks like I'll be spending lots of time on the couch surfing the web for cute boy things! :baby:

:blush: I am tempted to beg OH to take me to buy our baby's first outfit or teddy bear.

How are you feeling? Have you bought anything? I've read many people start stacking up on things like nappies and basic things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->