NOVEMBER Due Date? Am I the only November Due?

I'm due november 28! :happydance: (signature is off by a day)

This will be my first though and i'm pretty sure i'll go into december.

Me! I'm due November 19th by my LMP but could change when I have my scan as my cycles were a bit wacky when I conceived. I was induced last time early but this time I'm hoping to go naturally so I could still sneak into December:)

I'm due nov. 7th and also in the November nuggets group it's great come join us! And congrats!

I'm 2nd November and still got morning sickness which is weird as I've never had it with my others!

I'm due Nov 16th...looks like there are a few of us due that day :thumbup: Still haven't had an u/s, so frustrating!

EDD Nov 17th! (same as our son's EDD who was born Nov 24th 2011 - Thanksgiving Day!) <3

According to my last known period, my due date is Nov. 24th. But at my first ultrasound scan, the baby seemed to be behind and that due date was estimated Dec. 3rd. They haven't decided to adjust my date yet, so I'm not sure where I'm at, lol. I'm guessing I will likely go into early December, though; the last baby hung out a week longer than necessary.

Due November 12! We'll be announcing to the family in 2 weeks.
Actually I told my mom about 5 weeks ago. We were out shopping yesterday and found a cute maternity store that she pulled me into. I will definitely go back there!
Anyone else having trouble doing up their pants button already? And when I sit down I'll undo my zipper unless leaning back... :blush:

Due November 12! We'll be announcing to the family in 2 weeks.
Actually I told my mom about 5 weeks ago. We were out shopping yesterday and found a cute maternity store that she pulled me into. I will definitely go back there!
Anyone else having trouble doing up their pants button already? And when I sit down I'll undo my zipper unless leaning back... :blush:

Well, my midsection is definitely getting larger and jiggly!! As I have large hips, my jeans waistbands always had to be held up with belts. Let's just say that I don't need to have the belts on so tightly, in fact it's more comfortable without it now :growlmad:

Oh and I am 11 weeks too. third baby

Love my maternity jeans/pants from my previous pregnancy.

I'm wearing my maternity jeans from the gap they are so comfortable they they r from my first pregnancy with ds I'm almost 13 weeks they are definitely fitting well now a couple weeks ago they would slide off I was in the in between my jeans and mat Jean size

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->