November Due Date List

You ladies can start talking any time now:haha: would love to here updates or about appointment, scan coming up.

hehe ok!!!! well i just booked my doctors appointment as i im about 5 weeks pregnant so have booked the appoinment for in 2 weeks =) Ive had 3 miscarriages before all at around 5/6 weeks so am a bit nervous, I have a boy who is 1 years and 1 month old! Really hope this pregnancy goes well as Ive always wanted my babies close together. Ive had two scans already one last wed and then fri due to pain in my abdomen, and i've had a blood test to check the hcg levels, At the Wed scan they couldn't see anything and thought it was ectopic, but on friday we saw a sac and baby but too early for heartbeat. I have a scan booked in for 3 weeks I think, to check if everything is ok..

Kitty may i have the date so I can put them on the first page please

Sorry can i change my EDD to November 15th. I calculated wrong the first time, thanks!!!!

Well...I made it to 5 weeks...I have 2 girls that will be 2 & 4 when this baby arrives. A boy would be nice but a girl would be great too! I am a stay at home mom so life gets a little crazy with young kids but I love it! :) So far I'm having super sore boobs, extremely tired and really bloated already. I cannot wear jeans already...ugh...I haven't had this before and I am assuming its because I have had 2 so they say you grow faster....Anyway, I wish everyone here the best throughout their pregnancies.

Sorry I don't have much to say about appointments and scans! doesn't seem to happen as soon here in the UK. I have been referred to maternity so waiting on hearing from them for 1st appointment...other than that I'm trying to take it one day at a time as slightly anxious it may all go wrong, but at the same time happy I was able to conceive so easily :)

Since making 5/40 i have had a few moments of queasiness...each time getting a little worse...kind of like it though as I feel pregnant! I'm sure my OH can tell you of other hormonal moments...i feel sorry for him but I really am biting his head off a lot at the moment and am always quite keen for him to leave the house!!! awful, i feel really bad about it

Sorry I don't have much to say about appointments and scans! doesn't seem to happen as soon here in the UK. I have been referred to maternity so waiting on hearing from them for 1st appointment...other than that I'm trying to take it one day at a time as slightly anxious it may all go wrong, but at the same time happy I was able to conceive so easily :)

Since making 5/40 i have had a few moments of queasiness...each time getting a little worse...kind of like it though as I feel pregnant! I'm sure my OH can tell you of other hormonal moments...i feel sorry for him but I really am biting his head off a lot at the moment and am always quite keen for him to leave the house!!! awful, i feel really bad about it

I haven't even made an appt yet so I have nothing to say about that stuff either...And yes I'm hormonal already too! Unfortunately its normal...lol:dohh: Good luck!

You ladies can start talking any time now:haha: would love to here updates or about appointment, scan coming up.

We're going for our first 6 week US appointment on the 26th to see if we've got a viable pregnancy. We've have 3 baby angels total now, so we are happy, but cautiously so. That's for your support :)

Due Date November 16th :cloud9:

First Appt and Scan April 2nd :cloud9:

Congrats to you! I'm 4 weeks 1 day too :)
How do you do those fun calendar banners in the signature at the bottom of your posts? I've been trying to figure that out.

How do you do those fun calendar banners in the signature at the bottom of your posts? I've been trying to figure that out.

Congratulations to you too!! :happydance:

These are the links to the pregnancy tickers I have used.

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/pregnancy.php

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant.png/step-1.php

Let me know if you do not get them to work and I will gladly help you out.

Congratulations to you too!! :happydance:

These are the links to the pregnancy tickers I have used.

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/pregnancy.php

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant.png/step-1.php

Let me know if you do not get them to work and I will gladly help you out.

Oh, thanks so much! Were in the "edit profile" page do I put in the commands?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->