November Due Date List

I don't know if I posted in this thread or not, lol. I'm due 11/10.

After only 3 months of trying for baby number 2, we got a bfp this morning!! I haven't got an official due date yet, but I'm thinking we'll be due at the end of November??:cloud9:

Attachments

• GEDC0968.jpg
    GEDC0968.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 4
After only 3 months of trying for baby number 2, we got a bfp this morning!! I haven't got an official due date yet, but I'm thinking we'll be due at the end of November??:cloud9:

when was your first day of you last mens?

And for got to let you ladies know I had a chemical last week.

Been to the doctor today. Despite my scan saying I am 5 days ahead of LNMP date she said to go by the LNMP date therefore I am back to EDD November 19th. Talk about confusing!!! May as well not had the dating scan!

how is everyone going? all coping well? i have been lucky that i havent had bad morning sickness, just picky with what i eat and occasional episodes of nausea. so far so good!

I'm fine! and I got a more accurate date of the 1st of nov!

Hello ladies,
I'm due on the 25th November, just waiting for the midwife to call when I'm at 10 weeks to book me in.
I haven't had that many symptoms at all just a few bouts of nausea, bloated after eating. I don't even feel pregnant, so much so that I took a test on Saturday just to make sure!!!
Good luck to you all.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"