November Due Dates (cont)

I wonder how Peggy80 is doing?
I wonder if we should bother to start a Baby group on here?

Probably not, considering the Facebook group. And there's the subforum on my forum, too, which at least a few of us intended to use for baby-related things. But it's been pretty dead, as well.

Sorry hardly been on here at all recently!

Thomas was born on 4th December after being induced, and he weighed 9lbs 7oz

Good-Bye BNB! Looks as if this thread is as good as done. But it was fun here and I met so many wonderful ladies!

Whatwillbex, I wish you were on fb. It feels like we're leaving you behind :(

I know i'm a lame! lol Made me sad reading mommabarry's last post :cry:

Where has the time gone already?? Does anyone miss being pregnant just a tiney tiny bit? i do a little, I must be mad.
Hope you all and your families are well. I am always having a nosey on the baby club forum so i'm still around stalking threads when Hattie has a nap :haha:. xxx

Whatwillbe come join me in first tri again :) or set up a fake fb account just for our group!

Although I too got emotional reading mamma's comment... Been one hell of a deadly journey girls x

Wow Phin congrats if I am reading your post correct, 5 weeks pregnant, go you!!
I think people would think I was batty if I joined 1st try and not being preg lol
I had a 3rd degree tear ouch, so wasn't keen for much activity in that department for a little while after lol Unfortunately I have to save the pennies again as I have to have fertility treatment to get pregnant again. :flower:

Thanks wtb! Not long home from hosp, its looking like it was a chemical cause my hcg was non existent, even tho I had 4 bfp's. Im more content it being a chemical than a proper miscarriage even tho one is kinda the other. But with a chemical I truly feel like it was out of my control and just wasnt meant to be!

Think we r leaving it a few months to ttc again!

WTB how r ur pretty girls doing? I try keep an eye on ur diary but uve slacked over last few weeks x

ETA; meant I'VE slacked x

It makes me sad too that this journey is over. I miss being pregnant but am not ready to go down that road just yet. I'm also still around here lurking. Miss you ladies :hugs:

I'm so sorry Phin :hugs:

I know me too. I just lurk and make random comments :haha:

Thought was seeing things having this pop up ;)
Bet if anyone's looking they r thinking 'get over it, yer time is over' lol

Either that or they're going to think it's November 2013!

Aah, I was looking for this thread yesterday! Miss you!!! Xx

id forgotten all about this site till I needed BFsupport lol! sorry to hear about your chemical phin, best of luck ttc again when the times right for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->