November Due Dates (cont)

Doing better! Two weeks today, things are settling into a rhythm now :)
Are you still in hospital. When do you get to go home?

I went in Friday and discharged myself on the Monday evening. I was so tired just wanted to get home and get settled. I gave birth the Sunday night and had to be rushed into theatre. Sounds mad now that I look back. Hattie was well so was ok to also leave. Cant believe its nearly the end of her first week. I want to slow time down and dare I say be pregnant again so I can do it again.
Best feeling ever! x

Good that you're doing well! How was the first week at home? We've been home for two work weeks now, it's getting a bit easier, although she's decided that 9-midnight is wide awake time.

Baby Taylor was born by a forceps delivery (and spinal block, thank you so much) on Saturday 24th November 2012 (his original due date) at 11.22am after a somewhat thwarted induction started on the Thursday before.

Pics to follow :) he's amazing, so much love there!

Congrats 1eighty :) x 4days over due now... how long will they leave me at 4cm dialated? iv never had this my LB came 2days early x

Congratulations Whatwillbex, Harriet is gorgeous! & 1eighty, I already know that Taylor is one handsome chap!
Rainbow I really hope you make further progress very soon :) :hugs:
LO is 3 weeks today! I really can't believe how quick the time has passed! DH is going back to work on Wednesday, which will be very strange. Although I'm already planning on making Wed the laziest day ever!
I'm really not on here very much anymore. It's hard to keep up & fb seems so much easier as I check it anyway.
Hope everyone is well, keep these babies coming!!!

Yeah, Bean, I can't believe that Vanessa is going to be 2 weeks on Wednesday! Time is already flying!

She had a super goopy eye yesterday and in combination with using warm wet cotton wipes and a little breastmilk, it's looking MUCH better today. Just a bit of green in the corner this morning (and that's after all night long, so much better in comparison with it being caked in goop after a couple hours). Going to do a little more tear duct massage today with a warm cloth (called the ped's office today and that was their advice). If it's got any goop tomorrow we have to bring her in to get checked out. I think she'll be fine though.

How is everyone else doing?

Ella's eye thing went away but was back yesterday. looks alright today again though :shrug:.

Morgnas still comes and goes, more here than not. But she will have a few days of relief and then back to a swollen gunky eye. Poor babies :nope:

Baby blues caught me today! Out of no where really so now oh is feeling sorry for me and ran me a dettol bath (ugh I hate baths!) and took baby down stairs! I went to go down and got ordered to go to bed! Ha I know he means well and he's fab with baby... But hate not being with them ha! He's damned if he does and damned if he doesnt! But I know with DS it used to annoy him that I wouldn't let him take over now and then so trying to leave them to it!

Think with my walk this morning and already been very low in iron I prob just over did it a bit! Only thing bout the iron is its making me constipated! :( so gonna change my tabs on thurs back to the pregnacare ones like the dr recommended!

Can't believe we're on the last stretch of babies! I'm finding driving so odd cause one day bump was against the wheel next the wheel feels so far away ha

Hattie's eyes the same. I know what you mean about the baby blues. She is changing so fast it makes me a little sad as much as I'm happy she is developing I just want her to stay ickle she has only just arrived!

Did anyone else have a forcep delivery and stitches? my stitches didn't hurt last week but are now starting to hurt, anyone else having this?

Hope your all ok and coping with the lack of sleep lol xx:sleep:

Sucks that you're not feeling good :( Hopefully it passes, give it a couple of weeks for things to settle and for the hormones to be gone. But if you're still feeling low you should ask for help from ur doctor! I find it really hard to let Ella go, and when DH does take her there is no way I could sleep, I just lie there listening to them/her...

Were you on painkillers at the hospital? I had suction and stitches, but I hurt the next day :)

I have been on antibiotics as i got a fever in labour but they have just finished. I have the midwife coming in the minute and she will have a look. Oh the :blush: continues after labour lol

Of course it does:) and the sexiness, I walk around with my boobs out rubbing lanisoh on them, LOL

Hi ladies, I have lurked on this thread all the way through my pregnancy as I'm a bit shy.

Wanted to update that my yellow bump turned blue on 24/11.

Labour was quite eventful as started having contractions at 12.40pm and by 3.15 they were every 3 mins. We headed to hospital and whilst being examined the midwife accidentally broke my waters which stopped me contracting and my cervix went from 4cm dilated to completely closed. Baby was back to back and head was in a sky drivers position , so we needed him to turn and move his head.The midwife couldn't believe how much water I had and said to walk around for 1hour to see if contractions would start again but stated she thought I would be going home to be brought in the next day to be induced. We started walking around the hospital and my waters went again in a huge gush in the main entrance and contractions kicked back in every 2 minutes we made it back to maternity 30 minutes after being sent away and was admitted straight away. My contractions restarted at 6pm and my beautiful bundle arrived at 8.05pm weighing 9lb6oz. So a quick labour which ended up leaving me with a number of stitches and labial tears but I'm so proud I managed to push him out myself as I'm only 5ft tall.

We have named him William Benjamin, he is perfect and I am so in love.

I hope all of you and your beautiful little ones as doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->