November Mummy's - It's nearly time

I hope so, i've been surprised at how quick the days have been going actually i thought they were really gonna drag. Although i may of spoken too soon!!!!

My brother is convinced i'm gonna have the baby tomorrow cos he said i can't get any bigger or i'll burst lol

I'm measuring big and MW said its a big baby so kinda panickin!!! Guess i'll have to pack all the newborn clothes away dammit haha

Well girls, the people who im not sure if have had babies or not yet, but were due before today are as followed;
Rickysgirl
Jobee2222
Charliebear - induction yesterday waiting on news
SandyColes-x-
Bambino
Kelliex
Jen&Freddie
Pink_muscian
Bex - she is still around :dust:
Babyboy08
SamSam86

Anyone know anything?

People say your measuring big, but it may well be lies
Sam (babezone) was told she was going to have a whopper, was booked in for induction end of October, because they already deemed him to be big, and she had him, he was 6lb!!! so they really do not have any ideas when it comes to weights!!

Lot's of discomfort today, had bouts of strong cramping pains, that have made me sit up sharpish and go ouch!! Been to the toilet 6+ times throughout the day, sickness, so here is hoping it's the start of something.

Come on grape sounds like you are trying!!!

Hey Vicwick.not long now!!

Well I have done my birth announcement.Prob missed out loads but the basics are there.How are we all?

i'm still here lol waiting to pop!

not a sausage of a sign yet, have a consultant's appointment friday, although i havent got a clue what it's for so i'll just have to wait and see what they say. Be great if they mention what they plan to do with me should i go over anymore than friday (which i have a feeling i will) but i don't hold much hope lol. It's probably just to arrrange to have my iron levels checked again, which i've already had done. Will keep u posted if poss :)

sorry girls the above is me. (lil_gem_1989)

My sister is also pregnant and uses this forum, didn't realise she had logged in before me lol. Sorry for any confusion i'm all over the place atm.

I'm still here!! Slept nearly all day today. Had midwife tonight, got plus 2 protein in urine but everything else is fine.
She said baby seems very happy! At least one of us is!
She won't do a sweep till next monday evening, will be 9 days over by then. She told us to have lots of sex as this is better than a sweep! So we'll see.

Im still here to Bex, so feeling you on this one. Also got midwife on Monday, and having a sweep then, so lets hope if babies aren't here before then, it does the trick for us both.

come on babies get a shift on we all want to see you!!

x

Hey girls just a quickie b4 i bed.

luvbunsazzle - Thankyou again so much! Also sorry I stole your Due date.

Bubba4 - Happy DD!

Morning ladies

been up since 7 cos of hip pain!!! think bubs is right down in my pelvis now keep feelin a lot of pressure and cannot stop going for a wee!!!!

Got MW on fri so lookin forward to an update, feels like i haven't seen her for ages!!! Can't believe only 8 days til due date :happydance:

hows everyone feeling this mornin?? Anyone got any promising signs? We're half way thru Nov now ladies yey

Just to let you know that i'm still here!!! Not even a twinge today!! Going shopping so won't be about much today. Didn't want you all to think i was in labour!!!

Morning ladies
Welll Ria im hoping im stealing your dd today!!! :D Congrats hun :D
Vicwick, 8 days, it's going to fly, so i hope your ready, here's hoping the midwife has some great news for you.
Bex i know the feeling, still here, still bloody waiting. Enjoy your shopping hun

Hey hunnies how are we all? hugs to every body.

I'm fine.Abigail gaining weight she is now 6lb 10oz.She sleeps very well and I cant get enough of her.Madison my 2 year old is amazing with her.brings a lump to my throat every time.She kisses her,wraps her up and can't stop saying her name.Its adorable.And to think I was worried about her being jealous.The older 2 are also so good and I feel so happy.

Any way thought i'd pop in say hi and also to say COME ON BABYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey hun,
Thats so sweet about Madison, bless, it's sweet to know she is being the doting big sister!!
Glad Abigail is gaining weight and is sleeping well hun.
Still here, and no sign on Grape. GRRRRR
x

Gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr little bugger where are you he he xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back