November Mummy's - It's nearly time

Hey mummies....

Hope you are all well.... i feel for all of you overdue.... its a horrible waiting game and the texts are even worse! people start to p**s you off! lol!

I am sure you wont be waiting to long for them too arrive....

I cant believe Maizie Bleu is a week old today its gone so fast.... woke up this morning couldn't get out of bed.... I had to go to hospital i have a womb and water infection! had major blood clots frighten me to death.... i couldnt even pick up Maizie..... but back home on the mend!

xxx

Woo the countdowns coming to a end vicwick :D knowing my luck we'l both go into labour on the same day :laugh2:
my brother called me 5 times yesterday :| and so far had 4 calls today :growlmad:

Also went out for a run on my dads bike today :laugh2: needed a ladder to get on the thing! Well it worked for my mum was hoping it would do the same so fingers crossed! had to make him go back home tho cos the skin across my pubic line felt like it was bn torn apart thinking it might be bubs head going down a bit!

Hope u feel better soon mummyjade :hugs:
:dust: xxx

Hello my fellow November Mummies, can't be long now for everyone.

Sorry I haven't gotten online much, so busy with the little man, visitors and all the other things that come along with it. I have soo much to catch up on will have to develop the skill of using my computer and breast feeding at the same time!

Miss you all xxx

Morning all
Well another day gone, another day closer......
Was so ill last night, was in tears because i felt so ill, Mark was so worried, he didnt know what to you, bless him, he just kept rubbing my back, and holding my hair out the way.
Can't wait till tomorrow when he is off, i hate him being at work, and me being stuck indoors without him. GRRRR

:hug: Awww babe you poor thing.Stop being naughty Grape xxxxxx

Ria I have mastered it.I have a chair with arms so I can lean on them and my boob feeding pillow fits around us and it works very well.

Hi to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just my daily check in still here... Hugs to luvbun xxx Nice to see you Ria xx

Hey 4thbump love the avatar she is gorgeous. :D

Well not much planned thinking of another pj day god I feel lazy :)

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Woo the countdowns coming to a end vicwick :D knowing my luck we'l both go into labour on the same day :laugh2:
my brother called me 5 times yesterday :| and so far had 4 calls today :growlmad:

Also went out for a run on my dads bike today :laugh2: needed a ladder to get on the thing! Well it worked for my mum was hoping it would do the same so fingers crossed! had to make him go back home tho cos the skin across my pubic line felt like it was bn torn apart thinking it might be bubs head going down a bit!

Hope u feel better soon mummyjade :hugs:
:dust: xxx

lol thats what i was thinkin!!! We can text each other tellin each other how much pain we're in lol

I've had to change my facebook status to "Vicky has not had the baby yet" cos i am sooooo sick of the texts and calls!!! Bloody people i havce't even seen for 3 years are textin me to ask me!!!! :hissy:

Had the worst nights sleep ever last night :cry: my hips are killin

Got MW this afternoon so fingers crossed bubs is more engaged this week!!!

Keep getting headaches too anyone else had this????

Still here!!! the bike never worked :growlmad: All that pain for fek all!
Think i may be in the december club :( really dont want that!
asda sounds good tho :) il walk up and down the sweetie isle for a good 20 mins:laugh2:

I had the same problem vicwick but now i use my electic blanket at night soothes the pain:D Try a hot water bottle under u?

Hope u feel better soon luvbunsazzle :hugs:

Monday is only really 2 days away :D! :happydance:

Lots of dust for us girls :D
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Afternoon all, Yep yet another day has gone by. I'm celebrating though as I am now in single digits!!!! :happydance::wohoo::yipee: I have 9 days until my 'due date'. I put that in brackets as I can see that this date has come and gone for quite a few of you ladies. Nevertheless it's a date to work towards to keep me going. I'm finding watching baby and pregnancy documentaries quite interesting. I love the pampers advert with all the newborn babies from all the different countries their so beautiful. Luvbun I'm sorry about the sickness I hope it eases up soon. x

Finally had chance to pop back on and see what is what!
Sending out lots and lots of :dust: to all those ladies overdue (I know exactly what you feel like, and it really is worth the wait) and the same :dust: to those nearly ready!
I have just had the chance to write up a rather long winded version of my birth story - apologies if anyone reads it, I seem to have gone on and on!!!
Huge congrats to all those lovely ladies who have had their babies!

I'm still here!!!
No twinges, but feel quite positive. Kian is staying at my mum and dads tonight so me and stefan are going to have a hot curry tonight and a huge lie in tomorrow, can't wait.

Well mark has asked if he can go out tonight, and as i feel like this baby is never going to come out, i have said yes, here's hoping sods law works and labour happens!!!

Hope you have a nice night with your oh Bex

Hey ladies, hope you are all doing well.

Well i had the consultant's appointment this morning. Went in there ready to ask for what i wanted and to my surprise it was all offered before i had the chance to ask!

Midwife took my blood pressure and urine sample, blood pressure was fine but had sugar in my urine so not sure what that means but she said she'd send it of for analysis.

It was a young male doctor and after asking me how i was he said would i like to get booked in for induction, so i said yes please.

Was told the earliest they could offer me was the 29th of november, which will make me 41+5. So i have to phone up at 7am that day and check they have a bed for me.

He then asked if i'd like a stretch and sweep and to which i replied yes. Was told it would feel like a smear but tbh it hurt quite a bit more than i imagined but i thought i'm gonna try and grin and bear it.

So i got the answers i was looking for from today's appointment, and even if the sweep doesn't work at least there's some sort of date on the horizon.

Good luck to all you other overdue ladies who are just waiting for your LO's to make an appearance. :dust:

hope all overdue babies decide to make an appearance soon! Stubborn little monkeys!

Evening ladies, well back from MW, baby is 1/5th palp woohooooooo she said s/he's right the way down there which is brill!!! I'm measuring quite big but she said there's nothing to worry about just means i'll be having a decent size baba!!!

I told her i had been getting headaches and been feeling a bit wobbly for the last couple of days and she said just to keep an eye on things and if i feel wobbly again to contact her and she'll come out and check me over which is really reassuring. So booked in at hospital at 41 weeks i'm assuming for my sweep but MW said if they don't do it to call her and she'll come out and do one for me at home. So just a waiting game now!!! Bubs has been soooo active today and been feeling loads of pressure down there so i'm hoping s/he arrives sooner rather than later!!!!

Great news on all front Vicwick, here is hoping LO makes an apperance like you said sooner rather than later, all sounds promising.

:dust:
Here's some more dust for you luvbunsazzle coz i can tell your desperate to meet grape soon

and some more for all you overdue ladies, i wanna read about some overdue bubs popping out soon! :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Peek a boo ladies still here lol :D

How are we all feeling ?????

I have decided that I am not sitting on sofa tonight as I am gonna do the bit of ironing I have and try to keep active wonder how long it will last :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->