~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Can we try for a different month though? :haha:

Maybe spring or summer?...we have all of our birthdays over autumn/winter.
Me: Oct 8th
Amber: Oct 29th
Chloe (DH's daughter): November 16th
Reagan: Dec 25th
Hubby: Jan 5th
Alix (DH's Daughter) Jan 26th

An expensive few months!! :dohh:

God Megan has put me off for the time being! Miss being pregnant already though :(

It is kind of sad that this part of our journey has come to an end, next month last year was when my little Georgie was conceived. I may go back and find that old 1st tri thread and reminisce ...........

In our family we have a good mix of early summer (Hubby late May and Ash early June) and me and Georgie (mid September/early November) so April or August would be good for me, lol.

Oooohhhh Jo...does that mean you ARE going to have another? :haha:

April is a nice month to have a baby!!! SO that would mean conceiving in july? is that right?

Dani, I never thought I would say this, but ..................... you never know :haha:

Actually we have been talking about it as I have loved every bit of being pregnant/having Georgie even though it did all go a bit hairy at the end with a section under GA! And Georgie has such lovely stuff, it would be a shame not to use it again :wink:

Time is ticking for me (will be 40 this year) but I still don't think I will be quite ready come this July, lol, and even if we were, I would have to sort out my very effective contraception (AKA Georgie) who scuppers any chance of hubby and I indulging in marital relations :rofl:

Have you had a think about when you would like to try?

This year!! :haha:

I too never thought I would want another, but I think now I know I can carry a baby to full term it has removed so much of the fear for me.

Because I had a section I need healing time, Doctor said 6 months is safe for me and a baby...but I want a little longer, would like to lose some weight first, so my pill works out the packet end the 1st July, so I think that will be it.

If I hadn't had a section, we would probably be NTNP right now :rofl:

Good luck to you ladies! I am definitely not having another but I will definitely be a listening ear for you ladies!

2 pregnancies back-to-back was enough for me. I am scared away from having children for years to come. I have thought about maybe another when I am in my 30s, but that is some time away (only 21 now) so I'll figure it out when I get there. Until then, no thanks lol.

think i will be waiting quite a few years before we'll be ttc again. i completely adored being pregnant and miss it soooooooo much but the horrendous delivery and her having colic have put me off at the minute........maybe when the memories fade..........when grace is about 12 :rofl:

think i'll just enjoy these years with our little princess :cloud9: i take my hat off to anyone who has their babies close together. i struggle getting organised with one :haha:

Ooooh Dani, how exciting, I think I would need a bit more breathing time, lol.

Kala, I had my first when I was very young (18) and then Georgie 20years later, now I am not saying leave that much of a gap, lol, but it is great being a bit older as I have more time and patience than I did first time round, and a little more spare cash which always helps. Plus you will have 2 very willing older siblings for baby sitting duties :haha:

Makeithappen, you enjoy your little Grace, she is a cutie x

Someone find me a decent man and I'm on the TTC train with ya :haha:

I bloody loved being pregnant :D Although the last 8 weeks were hell after PPROM. I'd do it again in a flash :)

I didnt love pregnancy, i loved her movements and feeling her grow, the ultrasounds, all the fun stuff but hated the carpal tunnel, heartburn, backache, sore legs, insomnia and MS.

DH would be happy if i got pregnant now, he loves being a dad so much. I wanna give it some time, enjoy Elleah and give myself a chance to recover from the labour from hell!

Sophie, you will find the perfect man for you and Evan, I just know it!

I will go straight for an elective section next time, I have to or my hubby has told me he will not urn up :rofl:

Jo, I'm like you in that I had my first at 18. Then I had DD2 at 27 and finally Leo just before I turned 36.

OH wanted 2 (Leo is his first) and Leo was our "compromise" as I though I was done but I soon came round to the idea of two and we were going to TTC after the wedding this December.

However, after the drama of the PPH it's not worth the risk of having another - I may not be as lucky next time. Although I know logically it's for the best it makes me very sad :(

Jo xx

I must admit Jo, what you have been through would be enough to scare anyone :hugs:

We said that after all that we went through with Ash, we would be just so grateful to have one completely healthy child that we would not push our luck again after Georgie, but now he is here, we feel that being in effect an only child (with older parents and a much older disabled sibling) will be a lot for him to bare one day.

Unfortunately, we still have a 1-2 year wait before we can be sure that Autism has not struck again this time (which would really break my heart) but we are feeling positive so far :)

:hug: Jo and thankyou xx it must be so much harder for you to make that decision xx

I just try and take each day as it comes and enjoy my little Georgie for the scrumptious little bundle that he is!

We are a right old pair :)

(less of the old I should add, lol)

You are right :)

Even though I said no more after the girls I am very conscious that Leo really is my last and try to drink in every little moment - or maybe that's my age too - lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->