~~November Sparklers 2010 Official 3rd Tri Thread~(40 Baby Girls & 43 Baby Boys Born)

Good luck Lenka!

Don't rule out your waterbirth just yet, my hospital allowed me to have one if I only needed one lot of gel to start me off. (I didn't manage to get in it though as Georgie's heart beat really dropped so I was rushed off for a section).

Good luck and see you in parenting x

Hi everyone,

Sorry I havn't been in recently just to let you know my yellow bump turned PINK :D Baby Megan was born 3.12.2010 at 7.44pm after a VERY traumatic birth (she was born floppy) :( we had to stay in hospital for 5 days as Megan was on antibiotics

Hi everyone,

Sorry I havn't been in recently just to let you know my yellow bump turned PINK :D Baby Megan was born 3.12.2010 at 7.44pm after a VERY traumatic birth (she was born floppy) :( we had to stay in hospital for 5 days as Megan was on antibiotics

Wow Kayley, that sounds very scary, I am so pleased all is well now :hug: Huge congratulations xx

hey girls!!! I Can proudly announce the birth of last November Sparkler. My yellow bump turned Pink and my baby Adele was born on 13th December at 6:46 pm after 3.5 hrs labour and only gas and air as pain relief. She was 8'11" :) Will write a birth story later and going to join you all in parenting now:)

wow congrats Lenka x

Congrats ladies we made itx

Spare a thought too for November sparklers that lost their babies. xxx

Ok so I'm way late, but I was due Nov.22nd. I gave birth to Aayla 5 weeks early on Oct. 20th 2010 she weighted 4lb 10oz and is a wonderful little girl. I love her so much!

Congrats Aimie, and pop over and join us in parenting x

Shall I turn off the lights and lock up in here now? :)

Yep time to close it i think!!! :( Kind of makes me sad!!!

P.s - Congrats Amie :D

Maybe we should all plan to have another baby at the same time so we can start up again!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->