*******November Sparklers 2011*******welcome 2 join, add your dates!!!

Rebecca_B

Reaction score
ladies,

I couldn't see a thread for November babies so i thought i'd start one!!

I'm Rebecca i'm 33 and i'm preggers with No. 3

Got 2 boys and only had my 2nd 8 months ago EEEKKK!!!

I think i'm due early November, dates are coming up the 3rd, 12 wk scan will be more accurate.

Hi to you and feel free to jump on and i'll add you!!!!!

1st November
:yellow:MummyCat:yellow:
:yellow:sweetie_c:yellow:
:yellow:finsmummy:yellow:

3rd November
:yellow:Rebecca_B:yellow:

4th November
:yellow:willyandcourt:yellow:

6th November
:yellow:tinnkx:yellow:

9th November
:yellow:005002:yellow:

10th November
:yellow:Tititmes2:yellow:
:yellow:Srm0421:yellow:
:yellow:qwk:yellow:
:yellow:pbuggy2284:yellow:

13th November
:yellow:Emz:yellow:

14th November
:yellow:Bhoygirl:yellow:

15th November
:yellow:ttcstill:yellow:

16th November
:yellow:maratobe:yellow:
:yellow:fallenangel11:yellow:

18th November
:yellow:shortyRN28:yellow:

20th November
:yellow:MadeIn88:yellow:

Hi Rebecca! Aren't you blessed.

I am working on #1 after a tough time last year but excited and feeling great after getting my beta and progesterone numbers, which were all good.

Think my due date is November 10th.

Yeah for the November mommies!

YYYaaayyy!!!

Congrats and wishy a sticky bean for you xxxx

I'll add you :flower:

Any symptoms yet??

Thanks. Yes, been nauseous and throwing up my guts a few times. Very tired and bloated. And bbs getting sore. Had a few twinges in my uterus I was a little worried about but I think this one is just settling in. I have hypertension and that was my issue but it is all perfect now and controlled. Overall feel good. What about you?

I've had mild waves of nausea but i expect it to get worse in time, never actually vomited with the others though.

I've had the PMT symptoms, short tempered and hormonal, was just the same before, can be very tempraMENTAL poor hubby cops most of my tension lol.

I think its where your body expects a period and one doesnt come!!!! GGRRRRRR!!! he he

Where are you from?

Hey Rebecca. Hope all is well with you today. I'm waiting in blood test results hoping they are still holding strong. I'm in the US- NY. Still cold here. Can't wait for warm weather!!!

Have a great day-

OOOh still cold here too, cannot wait till it gets warmer!

We don't have bloods done to see the levels of hormones are strong but i wish they did.....

We just have a preg test to go on till the scan at 12 wks xxx

I haven't had any symptoms today!!

Hi girls :) popping in to say hello from the Crysanthe-mums thread!

Ive also got 2 boys and expecting number 3!

Rebecca, are you hoping for a girl this time? I kind of am.. but whatever I get will be great of course :p

Hi - have come over from first tri too...

I am only just pregnant with a due date of November 13th...

I was a March mummy last year.. keep hovering over their thread feeling like I should be joining in!! My little girl Lani was born on the 2nd April in the end..

Am very excited to be going through the 'Tri's' on here again, although finding it all a bit more exhausting this time around already, just because of the demands of a LO too!

Hiya... Thought I'd swing by and say hi!! :hi: Hope you are well!

I'm due 1 November! xx

Hello, I am 29 (be 30 in a month), I have a 4 year old son. My OH is 30, he has 3 boys, 8, almost 7 and a 4 year old, we lost our only child together another son named Gage 7 months ago. We are hoping for a healthy baby this time around, so not care if it is a boy or a girl. I am due 10-30 by LMP but due 11-10 by O date

hey rebecca, i am also trekking over from chyrsanthe-mums! :waves: i'm due on november 10 by my calculated OV date :)

currently waiting on my second blood test result too tititimes! best of luck!

Hi to all the new ladies! So glad to see you all here. How is everyone doing?
Anyone feeling all the lovely aches and pains of pregnancy? Every day is a
new adventure.

Got my second set of blood tests results and they look good. Beta= 941 and Prog= over 40. I am so relieved. They are saying I may have more than 1 in there b/c the numbers are high. Guess time will tell. Just hoping for a healthy pregnancy and baby right now.

My u/s is now scheduled for 3/16. Feels like a long way off!

Hope you have a great day-

Hi everyone. I'm 28 and this will be my first baby. I'm due on November 2011, when exactly will know after visiting doctor. I've an appointment by the end of this week. Has anyone already had an appointment. What they do on first time. I don't know what to expect... :wacko:

:hi: Ooooooooo hello all you new ladies!!!! :happydance:

I've added all those who have posted their dates to the first post!!!

Nyn - Whens your EDD?? :thumbup:

Emx - Congrats on you BFP!!!

MummyCat - Congrats to you too!!! Halloween baby maybe?????

Srm0421 - Have posted your O date, i can adjust if scan comes up different xxx

qwk - Good luck on your BT results :thumbup:

I've put everyone babies in yellow unless i hear any different from future scans!!xxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone. I'm 28 and this will be my first baby. I'm due on November 2011, when exactly will know after visiting doctor. I've an appointment by the end of this week. Has anyone already had an appointment. What they do on first time. I don't know what to expect... :wacko:

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Let me know your dates when you get them hun, i'll post them on page 1 xxxxx

Hello ladies. I couldnt resist but say hi-I had my little Sparkler in 2010 and get quite emotional to think it was around this time we just got our BFP.. Enjoy the journey and will check in every now and again.. Hugs***********
xx

Due Nov. 4... 2nd pregnancy after MC June/July 2010. I'm both nervous and excited about this go around.

Hi to all the new ladies! So glad to see you all here. How is everyone doing?
Anyone feeling all the lovely aches and pains of pregnancy? Every day is a
new adventure.

Got my second set of blood tests results and they look good. Beta= 941 and Prog= over 40. I am so relieved. They are saying I may have more than 1 in there b/c the numbers are high. Guess time will tell. Just hoping for a healthy pregnancy and baby right now.

My u/s is now scheduled for 3/16. Feels like a long way off!

Hope you have a great day-

congrats! great news :) i'm still waiting on mine, should find out tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->