*******November Sparklers 2011*******welcome 2 join, add your dates!!!

:hi: Ooooooooo hello all you new ladies!!!! :happydance:

I've added all those who have posted their dates to the first post!!!

Nyn - Whens your EDD?? :thumbup:

Emx - Congrats on you BFP!!!

MummyCat - Congrats to you too!!! Halloween baby maybe?????

Srm0421 - Have posted your O date, i can adjust if scan comes up different xxx

qwk - Good luck on your BT results :thumbup:

I've put everyone babies in yellow unless i hear any different from future scans!!xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun.. but it's unlikely as my first was 13 days late... so if anything, I expect this one to be late too!! :D

xx

Congrats November Sparklers!!! I was one last year, and I can't believe its already been a year! Good luck ladies and happy and healthy 9 months!

hi girls!!! how is everyone?
we just found out 2 days ago that we are preggers!!! :happydance: after 3 angels, 3 rounds of clomid and 23 cycles trying we are finally over here!!!
i think im roughly due around the 16th of november

Hi everyone. I'm 28 and this will be my first baby. I'm due on November 2011, when exactly will know after visiting doctor. I've an appointment by the end of this week. Has anyone already had an appointment. What they do on first time. I don't know what to expect... :wacko:

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Let me know your dates when you get them hun, i'll post them on page 1 xxxxx

I had my ultrasound. Due date 9th of November. After two weeks I will go to listen my little's heart beat :baby: :hugs:

Hi everyone! Good news today - went in for blood work and they did an early ultrasound that showed a gestational sac! Still super early but they said it is what they want to see. I am happy today. Starting to feel a little more relaxed. Thank goodness. But still nauseous..yuck.

How are you all doing?

Hola all!!!! - I am due on the 6th November!! - Feeling sick lots with this one already!! - I have 2 boys also! one of 7 from a previous relationship and a 2 year old to my now hubby!! - Things havent really sunk in for me, i've only told a few people but dont want to say too much yet, I feel its such early days although its whizzing by as I found out 6 days BEFORE my missed period!! I never dreamnt i'd get a positive so soon if atall!!

I'd love another boy although I prayer for a happy healthy baby no matter what the sex :)

Love to all xxxx

Hello everyone! I just wanted to start off by saying congrats!! :happydance:

This is my first and I am due November 10th according to the little online calculator. I'm super excited and super worried. Ive been having some major problems with my asthma, but I'm going to my pulmonologist today to see if I can get on different meds that aren't as bad for the baby.

My first OB appointment isn't till the 24th.
As far as my tummy goes, I'm a little nauseous, but not bad. I'm drinking lots of water and that seems to help.

My husband and i decided to wait three months before we tell anyone, so this site is great for me to be able to talk about it!

Hi ladies,

Nice to see last years November mummies poping in to say hi, bet it doesnt seem five minutes since they were getting their BFPs!!!!

Welcome maratobe, big fat congrats!!!!

Thank you 005002 for your date i've added to front page. xx

Big congrats to tinnkx and pbuggy i've added you to the front page also!!

Any horrid symptoms for anyone this week?

I haven't felt pregnant at all, no sickness a bit tired but that happens anyday lol.

Thanks Rebecca!! not horrid as such, the only thing i'm struggling with and suprised by is the nauseous feeling im getting! it starts during the night and wakes me up :( fades off first thing in the morning which is a god send as i have my two boys to take care of and one to get to school. Then it comes back around ten am up until five pm!! then back again around eight pm - yuk!!! its a bit of a drag but i really shouldnt moan so rant over!!!

im so early into it and im feeling like crap haha!! yucky taste in my mouth, headaches and just exhausted!!.....gonna be a long year :) booking into the doctors hopefully today....they will take me as high risk so i will prob get an ultrasound on the day :happydance:

Can we not have one November group? I guess not we are too special :lol:

Hello to all the new ladies and congrats on your BFPs!

qwk- how did your tests go? Results yet?

tinnkx- sorry about the nausea. I am getting it too and it is the pits.

Rebecca- any new symptoms? Still dragging? I couldn't sleep last night so I know I am in for a long, exhausting day.

Happy Friday!

Can we not have one November group? I guess not we are too special :lol:

Hi ya!

Chrysanthemums thread was in first tri until a few days ago, i started this one in here cause there wasn't any november groups at the time.

Now theres two!!

Hi just thought i'd pop in and say hello and congratulations to you all! I think i'm due 14th November due to my short cycles not sure yet x

Hi there, I'm due 1st November same as MummyCat!

I have a 4 yr old beautiful boy who will make a wonderful big brother! xxx

Hi Yya!

I'm new here, found out two days ago I'm pregnant! I had been having AF cramps for four days before, I was sure my AF was on her way. But she didn't show, two days after she was due the girls in TTC insisted I test! So I did. At 4.25pm on the 10th of March I got two very clear lines!

Online calculations have my EDD at 16th of November 2011!

This is my hubby and my first child together so we are so very very excited (I do have a step-daughter, almost four, who lives with us 50% of the time, and I am dying to tell but DH says we should wait til the 'safe' time. She will be very excited to hear the news as she's already mentioned she'd like a little sister or brother :)

My symptoms are- AF like cramps, less now, but still come occasionally (especially after sex). VERY sore boobs. A little tired, but I'm always tired :)

Other than that I feel fantastic. I am so excited and I'm on a natural high! I am already getting a bit 'nesty' already (keeping the house a lot cleaner, made my SD a tinkerbell costume for her fairy party this weekend and then made a gourmet meal- wondermom here I come! hehe- hopefully it lasts :) )

hello ladies... popping in to say :hi: and hope you're all well!!

Nausea hit me bad last night and seems to have reared it's head again today... i think it's making itself comfy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->